Hoops Dynasty League | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hoops Dynasty League

Fixed.

I've been knee deep creating a new SOP for the last 3 days. :bang: Just finished up.

Important work? Pffft no such thing unless you're brewing beer.

I've never brewed beer, always thought about it tho... When I go to the beer store to get the kit, I realize that I can just buy already brewed beer, so it never really works out

I've been knee deep creating a new SOP for the last 3 days. :bang: Just finished up.

I've never brewed beer, always thought about it tho... When I go to the beer store to get the kit, I realize that I can just buy already brewed beer, so it never really works out
My brother does it habitually. Seems like a lit of works. Good thing its him doing it and not me... official taste tester.

Keuka moves to 3-0 with a 73-61 win againts Finlandia! Next up is Mt. St. Vincent (3-0) who will be the toughest team Keuka has played this season. Can Keuka keep this run up?!

By the way, my assistant coach was giving me , so I switched back to the triangle offense, and the 2-3 for this game. See how it goes.

Keuka's amazing turn around continues! 10-4 and leading the South Division

Sign ups for next season will be sometime around the 17th of July if anyone is interested! Alfred U, St. John Fisher, Utica, and #17 Hartwick are a few of the teams that are open in our conference!

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Keuka's amazing turn around continues! 10-4 and leading the South Division

Sign ups for next season will be sometime around the 17th of July if anyone is interested! Alfred U, St. John Fisher, Utica, and #17 Hartwick are a few of the teams that are open in our conference!

Let me know if anyone is interested!
English mother effer, do you speak it?

Pretend there is an image of Samuel l Jackson as Jules here (can't post images with my phone)

Id be game if I knew what you mooseknuckles were talking about.

English mother effer, do you speak it?

Pretend there is an image of Samuel l Jackson as Jules here (can't post images with my phone)

Id be game if I knew what you mooseknuckles were talking about.

lol how the hell have you not figured this out yet? lol

Simulation basketball dynasty. You start out as the head coach of a division III basketball team. AFO and I picked the Empire 8 conference because it had schools from around the upstate area. He's coaching Ithaca, I'm coaching Keuka. You recruit players (this should be a factor in choosing your team, how many schollys will you have to work with. I took over Keuka with 6 centers, and a team full of sophs, no schollys.) you make practice plans, and game plans. Our world plays two games a day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. Games are decided by the caliber of players, game plans, and a little bit of randomness. Pretty much, if you recruit well, you are gonna have success. You schedule exibition games, and OOC games.Conference games are scheduled for you, obv. Try to earn a spot in the conference tourny,
and the WIS tourny, (pretty much the NCAA tourny)

Costs a few bones to play, I believe your first season is like $4. You get credits for making tournys. If you do decide to join, give me your email address, and I will get credits for refering you. (Yeeeeeaaa boyyy)

AFO and I have been having a blast with it. We would like to get the empire 8 conference filled up with syracusefan.com folks like the football dynasty (we will have openings there in a few weeks as well)

I think I got most of the info in there, if you have any other questions, let me know.

after each season you can check out which jobs you qualify for. I've heard D3, and D2 are the most fun, D1 is too hard, unless you are one of the powerhouse schools. I plan on staying in D3 for a while, unless the group wants to move up to D2. Prolly wanna get a few seasons under your belt, and have a good resume, to ensure you would get a solid D2 school.

www.whatifsports.com

check it out

after each season you can check out which jobs you qualify for. I've heard D3, and D2 are the most fun, D1 is too hard, unless you are one of the powerhouse schools. I plan on staying in D3 for a while, unless the group wants to move up to D2. Prolly wanna get a few seasons under your belt, and have a good resume, to ensure you would get a solid D2 school.

www.whatifsports.com

check it out
I should get cuse once boeheim retires just cuz.

I'm pretty awesome. I think I'm game for this.

Yesterday something happened...hmmm...what was it? Anyone know? Cusetroop? ;)

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sdot

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom