Hoops Dynasty League | Syracusefan.com

Hoops Dynasty League

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
Since the football league was such a hit, I figured I'll put out the info for the basketball league.

AFO and I just finished up our first season. I had a horrible year at keuka, winning 2 games. AFO did a little better with Ithaca. We knew both teams were going to be rebuilds.

We currently have 8 openings in the Empire 8 conference.
Hartwick (15-13) Rochester Tech (14-14) Alfred (7-20) St. John Fisher (21-8) Cassar (23-6) Utica (22-6) Medaille (9-18) and Union (1-26)

Jobs will be open until midnight tonight, east coast time. Sorry for the short notice, but this is the first time I have been at the computer for a few days.

The world we are playing in is "Phelan" We play 2 games a day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. If you have any questions, let me know.

www.whatifsports.com

Also, we filled up the Freedom football conference in our football dynasty. Still have a few people interested in play. If we can get 5 or 6 more, you guys could join a different conference. We could have a "conference challenge" or whatever. That thread is over on the football board, with directions on how to join.

is that one game a day? or two? What conference are you in?

That's just one a day. I coach Catholic in the Capital Athletic Conference. Made the Final 4 a few seasons back, but really whiffed on a few recruiting cycles so I'm having a tough season right now.

Since the football league was such a hit, I figured I'll put out the info for the basketball league.

AFO and I just finished up our first season. I had a horrible year at keuka, winning 2 games. AFO did a little better with Ithaca. We knew both teams were going to be rebuilds.

We currently have 8 openings in the Empire 8 conference.
Hartwick (15-13) Rochester Tech (14-14) Alfred (7-20) St. John Fisher (21-8) Cassar (23-6) Utica (22-6) Medaille (9-18) and Union (1-26)

Jobs will be open until midnight tonight, east coast time. Sorry for the short notice, but this is the first time I have been at the computer for a few days.

The world we are playing in is "Phelan" We play 2 games a day, one in the morning, one in the afternoon. If you have any questions, let me know.

www.whatifsports.com

Also, we filled up the Freedom football conference in our football dynasty. Still have a few people interested in play. If we can get 5 or 6 more, you guys could join a different conference. We could have a "conference challenge" or whatever. That thread is over on the football board, with directions on how to join.

I plan on joining soon. As a Keuka grad, I hope you're better than Coach Flood.

I will let you know when the season opens again, in about a month. When were you at Keuka? My wife got her masters there. I grew up in PY. Good chance that if you hung out with any townies, I know em.

and as for being better then Flood, it's going to take me a few seasons to fix this team lol. When I took it over I had 5 Centers, and nothing but sophmores on my team. Horrible sophmores. I had to pull 3 schollys.

I will let you know when the season opens again, in about a month. When were you at Keuka? My wife got her masters there. I grew up in PY. Good chance that if you hung out with any townies, I know em.

I was there from 2005-2009. Both my sisters went to Keuka as well, they were there from 1999-2004. I met a lot of townies out at the bar, but never really got to know them. I miss my days spent at Keuka to be honest. Was probably the best 4 years of my life so far!

I was there from 2005-2009. Both my sisters went to Keuka as well, they were there from 1999-2004. I met a lot of townies out at the bar, but never really got to know them. I miss my days spent at Keuka to be honest. Was probably the best 4 years of my life so far!

Wifey was there 06-11, and have a ton of friends who were there during your time. We deff know some of the same people, lol. Small world. I miss the brew house.

You know a dude named Ryan Ellings (ill leave the 2nd half of his last name out)?

You know a dude named Ryan Ellings (ill leave the 2nd half of his last name out)?

HA! Yes, Ryan and I are great friends. We played on the tennis team together while I was there. Also played in a summer traveling soccer team with him. We most definitely know the same people, and there's a good chance I know your wife too.

HA! Yes, Ryan and I are great friends. We played on the tennis team together while I was there. Also played in a summer traveling soccer team with him. We most definitely know the same people, and there's a good chance I know your wife too.
Chu mean "know" his wife... watch yourself.

haha Ryan's my man. His old man has some solid season tickets at the dome that we have been able to use. I've been trying to get him up to Alaska forever now. I met Ryan through my wife, Last name rhymes with Besta lol

Your tennis coach's kid is one of my best friends

haha I was a little worried about that, "hey man, my wifes name is blah blah" all of a sudden, awkward pause, Jack doesnt wanna talk to me anymore
lol
Strictly Plutonic. Anytime someone says I know your wife to me, my foot is cocked and ready to split someones legs. I give 7 seconds exactly to explain.

haha I was a little worried about that, "hey man, my wifes name is blah blah" all of a sudden, awkward pause, Jack doesnt wanna talk to me anymore
lol

Haha, Yes I know her. Nothing serious though. I think we've maybe had 3 or 4 conversations, but that's about it. You can ask her if she knew someone who's nickname rhymed with "J-Lo" and she'll be able to corroborate that story.

Way to stir the pot, Dowd...haha

haha Ryan's my man. His old man has some solid season tickets at the dome that we have been able to use. I've been trying to get him up to Alaska forever now. I met Ryan through my wife, Last name rhymes with Besta lol

Your tennis coach's kid is one of my best friends

Love Kenny by the way. He was only the assistant while I was there but he should have been the head coach. He's a great guy.

Haha, Yes I know her. Nothing serious though. I think we've maybe had 3 or 4 conversations, but that's about it. You can ask her if she knew someone who's nickname rhymed with "J-Lo" and she'll be able to corroborate that story.

Better if you tell us all you're still a virgin. Cusetroops my boy and I'm not above cutting a mfer

Btw this board needed some drama. Is your nickname i-blo?

Totally kidding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom