Hope Doug has a bus... | Syracusefan.com

Hope Doug has a bus...

DocFlanders

All Conference
He's gonna need it to cart all the SU coaches back to Buffalo in once the team meeting over.

Anyone going to buffalo with Doug better keep the moving van, his time in buffalo is going to be short. When your staff is made up of college coaches, you are gong backwards. In the NFL on the job training gets you fired.

This is life in coaching people. It happens. It's going to be fine.

Well I hope he takes all that Jack LaLane exercise equipment with him and leaves a nice check for our new facilities...

This is life in coaching people. It happens. It's going to be fine.

Sorry what about this makes any of this fine? We are not waiting on an NFL coach... I suspect all of coach Shafer's a-list said no thanks. We are going to get some no-name OC who brings no recruiting. Hopefully we get lucky like we did with Hackett but we are not going to get a known quantity. Additionally we are do late in the game that our new OC is not going to have much luck filling holes so again we won't get any good recruiters. This means that not only is this years class messed probably next years is as well while our guys learn on the job and establish inroads.

I hope my doom and gloom isn't warranted but this total silence does not bode well.

Well I hope he takes all that Jack LaLane exercise equipment with him and leaves a nice check for our new facilities...

Haven't seen our weight room huh?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

In the NFL on the job training gets you fired.

The NFL is definitely made up of the haves and the have nots, but even looking at this years post season, you can see there is some shift in the normal powers. The Bills could be in a good position in the AFC East. The Patriots are solid but still aging. The Jets are a mess. The Dolphins are in the same rebuilding mode as the Bills. With a little luck, they could find themselves in the mix. Marrone's been around the NFL long enough to know what he needs to do.

Haven't seen our weight room huh?

Nope and I want it updated anyways, I like shiny things and want a better, bigger and faster weightroom.

Nope and I want it updated anyways, I like shiny things and want a better, bigger and faster weightroom.

Well its far from jack lalaine exercise equipment and is quite nice. It doesn't need to be nor will be updated. Thank you donnie.

Sorry what about this makes any of this fine? We are not waiting on an NFL coach... I suspect all of coach Shafer's a-list said no thanks. We are going to get some no-name OC who brings no recruiting. Hopefully we get lucky like we did with Hackett but we are not going to get a known quantity. Additionally we are do late in the game that our new OC is not going to have much luck filling holes so again we won't get any good recruiters. This means that not only is this years class messed probably next years is as well while our guys learn on the job and establish inroads.

I hope my doom and gloom isn't warranted but this total silence does not bode well.
Jesus - please make it stop. You "suspect"???? You have ZERO idea of what is going on which combined with you believing that any SU job is far more attractive than it is will only leave you disappointed with any hire. Especially since your list is probably based on known names that are pipe dreams.

And can we stop with the 'good recruiters' theme? There are a handful of recognized recruiting aces and most of them are at big time programs - or programs where recruiting techniques are a bit more 'aggressive'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom