Hopkins Gameday... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Gameday...

Offense in desperate need of a dodger who can get the defense rotating.

None of the current offensive players can get the defense moving and capitalize with a shot or feed.

They’re playing simultaneously afraid and stupid.

The only saving grace is that Hopkins is struggling as well on offense, shoddy stick work, bad passes, shots going nowhere near the net. Still, this might be the worst offensive performance I’ve seen from SU in some time. Just look completely lost, dodging into obvious double teams, waiting too long to shoot then getting stick checked. Just bad bad bad. I know Hopkins has a god defense but it doesn’t look like they are doing anything crazy. Best guess is they didn’t expect them to slide so fast, but they still could have made adjustments. Bizarre stuff. SU looks scared to make a mistake to the point where they are making obvious mistakes. Brutal.
I disagree that Hops shooting has been poor.

Mark has made some huge saves.

Especially to kill 3 minutes of man down with a one goal deficit

Offense in desperate need of a dodger who can get the defense rotating.

None of the current offensive players can get the defense moving and capitalize with a shot or feed.

They’re playing simultaneously afraid and stupid.

Agreed, again, loss of Kirst is beyond glaring. Mule is a nice player but he hasn't been close to what Kirst was last year. SU seems to have no answers

Will this be the game that breaks our streak of Ws when holding the opponent under 10 goals? I think it's in the 60s.

Agreed, again, loss of Kirst is beyond glaring. Mule is a nice player but he hasn't been close to what Kirst was last year. SU seems to have no answers
Not a big Mule fan.

He’s too small for my preference. He’s not a proven QB and can’t dodge consistently against a shorty

Not a big Mule fan.

He’s too small to for my preference. He’s not a proven QB and can’t dodge consistently against a shorty

He'd be a good 3rd attack guy, SUs trying to play him as a 2 and it's not working.

He'd be a good 3rd attack guy, SUs trying to play him as a 2 and it's not working.
Too many similarities between him and Hiltz.

(Neither is a shifty dodger)

Hiltz takes more risks with shooting and feeding so I’d rather leave him as that non-dodging attackman.

Mule needs to sit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom