Hopkins Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Hopkins Gameday...

Also no goalie tho have played goalie few times when needed. But feel mark doesn’t step to ball when going for saves. Also does turn his hands over on shots opposite stick side. He also needs to keep his body in front instead just trying to save with stick only use body and stick. He was good but he has to be better in my opinion. Seems we get a lead n momentum n chance for him to make save falls short. Least two shots went right over his stick as he didn’t explode. Also feel he needs to anticipate those back door passes. I just don’t think we have seen his full ability yet and he needs to show it.

Also no goalie tho have played goalie few times when needed. But feel mark doesn’t step to ball when going for saves. Also does turn his hands over on shots opposite stick side. He also needs to keep his body in front instead just trying to save with stick only use body and stick. He was good but he has to be better in my opinion. Seems we get a lead n momentum n chance for him to make save falls short. Least two shots went right over his stick as he didn’t explode. Also feel he needs to anticipate those back door passes. I just don’t think we have seen his full ability yet and he needs to show it.
doesn’t turn his hands over is what ment

Big win! Congrats to Coach Gait and the whole SU team! We definitely had the better face off unit. I’m not sure if we were the better team, but who cares, for now, we had more goals at the end pf the game, so let’s just enjoy this one!

Huge win players need to yes enjoy it but get right back to work as delaware won’t be push over and then few days later duke. Need to take care of delaware and go into duke hott and ready to battle. Also truely believe we had stevens vs army we win as he is gb master.

Also can the caden Kol experiment be over ? I don’t understand why keep putting him in for him to do what he does why he gets taken out. Mean kid can’t feel good bout it either? Can we just keep dwan fig n cacameo there.
Dwan also played off of Degnon, at least for 2 goals. And, you could see the play developing. Carc kept calling it out

Replay of the game tomorrow on ESPNU at 2pm ET. (then maybe available on the App without $)

Replay of the game tomorrow on ESPNU at 2pm ET. (then maybe available on the App without $)
Thank you. I'm not interested in paying ESPN a dollar more.

Also can the caden Kol experiment be over ? I don’t understand why keep putting him in for him to do what he does why he gets taken out. Mean kid can’t feel good bout it either? Can we just keep dwan fig n cacameo there.
Caccamo was solid outside of the goal he gave up to Bauer when he slipped. He knocked down a pass to Degnon who had a wide open step down to halt Hop’s 1st comeback run.

Just rewatched. Definitely Birt. He uses the head with yellow in it. Also, Rhoa doesnt play on man up.

What's funny is that Hopkins has the assist for Spallina. Cuse doesnt even have the box score up on its website. :mad:

Just rewatched. Definitely Birt. He uses the head with yellow in it. Also, Rhoa doesnt play on man up.

What's funny is that Hopkins has the assist for Spallina. Cuse doesnt even have the box score up on its website. :mad:
Thanks for checking. I thought it was Birt when it happened. Maybe someone will correct the box score like they did a few games ago when they initially gave Rhoa a goal that was Birt's. They fixed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom