Hotel Tips - NYC | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hotel Tips - NYC

Start an internal go fund me to put Cuse Troop and his lady up in some great NYC accommodations. His dedication deserves to be rewarded.
Maybe enough extra to go see the Rockettes.

Can we get 20 of us to all pledge $50.00.

I'm in.

Girl - "Here's four hotels, pick one"
Troop "This one"
Girl "Here's all the reasons why we aren't staying at that one"
Repeat for months...

Welcome to marriage...

Heh-heh, the fact that she is doing this already means she thinks the diamond (and your a$$) are pretty much in the bag...

Check the hostiles. Learn to read the subway map. Or you can can around Manhattan pretty cheap. Midtown is walkable.
Stayed at a holiday in on 26&7 or thereabouts. Pretty good. Also, check off broadway.
That HI is a good one.

Start an internal go fund me to put Cuse Troop and his lady up in some great NYC accommodations. His dedication deserves to be rewarded.
Maybe enough extra to go see the Rockettes.

Can we get 20 of us to all pledge $50.00.

I'm in.

haha I appreciate it! I looked at the hotel she ended up picking.. It's some hippy joint. Fitness balls and yoga mats in every room... You gotta be kidding me.

I swear to god, if anyone tries to get me to do cardio on this trip, I'm going to lose it.

haha I appreciate it! I looked at the hotel she ended up picking.. It's some hippy joint. Fitness balls and yoga mats in every room... You gotta be kidding me.

I swear to god, if anyone tries to get me to do cardio on this trip, I'm going to lose it.

Are you staying at a Klimpton? I just stayed in one in DC and there was a yoga mat in the closet...

Oh man are you toast!!! :rolling:

She's got you staying at one of these detoxifying retreat hotels...all the kale you can eat...:rolling:

Tofu Steak :rolling:

Gluten-free nosh ( I have no idea what that is but it sounds right up your alley) :rolling:

Just wait until she tells you your intro to yoga inversions class conflicts with the game...:rolling:

She's got you staying at one of these detoxifying retreat hotels...all the kale you can eat...:rolling:

Gluten-free nosh ( I have no idea what that is but it sounds right up your alley) :rolling:

Just wait until she tells you your intro to yoga inversions class conflicts with the game...:rolling:

ughhh this is the worst lol

LOL...just kidding...

With all there is to do in NYC, the hotel is the last place she'll want to be...

Location is awesome...

I'm going to unpack her running shoes while she's not looking

We were thinking of hanging out with you guys over the weekend, but maybe we'll pass. I see they serve kale cookies :vomit: