Houston ROLL CALL | Syracusefan.com

Houston ROLL CALL

Will be flying down on Friday morning from Philly. Got to SU a year too late for 03', missed 13' and vowed to catch the next one. Didn't think it would happen so quickly, but here it is!

Last edited:
Flying home from Michigan tonight and out to Houston tomorrow with Mrs. C. Got an ultra low mileage frequent flyer flight by going a day earlier than planned and coming back a day later (Wednesday ). Combined with free hotel thanks to Hilton points and free rental car from Hertz it almost makes travelling for work 40+ weeks a year worthwhile.

Flying home from Michigan tonight and out to Houston tomorrow with Mrs. C. Got an ultra low mileage frequent flyer flight by going a day earlier than planned and coming back a day later (Wednesday ). Combined with free hotel thanks to Hilton points and free rental car from Hertz it almost makes travelling for work 40+ weeks a year worthwhile.
You beat me by a free rental car. I had to pay for mine but am getting 1000 frequent flyer miles for the rental. LOL.

I will be at the Practice with my wife and daughter and at the game with my wife. I wasn't sure I'd be able to swing going, but now that I have tickets, I am PUMPED!!

Are we going to arrange a SyracuseFan meet up? We should.

I am in. More importantly I talked my cousin into coming with me. This was a huge coup. He is a huge fan, but also quite risk averse when it comes to $. It took his wife and I 4 days to get him to commit. In the end, I like to think it was the stories I told him of what it was like to be in the UC last weekend that finally got him to commit.