Houston ROLL CALL | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Houston ROLL CALL

In DC this week from Charlotte with the fam on planned trip. Family will remain in DC while I rent a car a head up to Syracuse to fly out to Houston Friday morning with best friend. Return to Charlotte on Tuesday. Package deal...totally psyched! Go Orange!!!

Thanks for the bump, I hadn't found this thread til now. Mods...is a Fin FINAL FOUR worth a pin gosh darnit??!?!?!

Low roller...flyin in from the MILE HIGH("take it for what it's worth" -axl rose) city at around midnight saturday to make it relatively affordable. I'm title belting this trip whether we win or not, because the EFFORT for some of us is EPIC! Leaving on Tuesday of course. I'm willing to let my room be a party room, if anyone cares. I dont mind if youre homosexual or into meth, as long as I'm not involved. As long as the room isnt destroyed too much, I'm cool!!

FOLKS... you know damned well this could be JB's(and possibly the Cuse's) final final f***, let's not waste a chance to celebrate humanity. Now if anyone isnt scared of me by yet, I wouldnt mind being invited to your festivities as well! I can drink slowly and head nod with the best of them like my idol, Hank Hill, when necessary!

My uncle, his Korean colleague, and his Croatian colleague(I think they study kinesthesiology) are semi sponsoring me, but I've just found out my ticket will somehow be better than theirs. Dont ask me how. I doubt it will be a CTO ticket, but I am a fairly easy to please customer!!! If any of you wouldnt mind spending time with a low roller, feel free to say high to me! I am not always this intoxicated!

Awesome, will have to hook up so we can meet the Mrs. Let us know where your hanging.

Headmaster 9 and Obie9, the public wants to know what the 9's in your member names signify!

BTW, head's up, parking is $35 per day. Cash only at the gate or you can get a parking pass here .

Don't buy off stubhub, total ripoff.

I bought it from the link. How the heck do you know which lot you are in though? All i got was an email with bar code. When Ive gone to NRG for football games, you have to know which lot you are ahead of time so you know which entrance to drive into. how you supposed to know with this system?

It's 1:30 AM EST and we are getting on the NYS Thruway at begin the third leg of our post season journey.

Driving to Albany, flying to Dallas & driving to Houston... Overall travel time will be between the 14 hour drive to St. Louis and 10 hour drive to Chicago but hopefully will get a few hours sleep on the plane so we're ready to enjoy Houston when we arrive .

10 & 0, 2 to go
Go Orange!

I'm open to meeting up with any of you, and am still begging for advice for low rollers who had to get hotels a good distance away, but still dream of not being excluded from the reindeer games!!

I'm open to meeting up with any of you, and am still begging for advice for low rollers who had to get hotels a good distance away, but still dream of not being excluded from the reindeer games!!
Someone told us to check out Marriott courtyard on Park row drive.

Well... We made it to Albany without falling asleep and driving into a ditch. Actually a feat of strength for us! Sitting in an airport where the coffee places aren't even open yet, can't wait to catch some on the plane!

Printed my ticket out, sitting at home unable to sleep, which sucks being I have much to do before I leave. Had to get a late flight out.

Flew from Binghamton to Philadelphia to Miami to Houston yesterday. Hey, when you book free flights you take what you can get! Got to the hotel about 1:30 this morning central time and have been awake since 6 too pumped to sleep!

Consigliere said:
Flew from Binghamton to Philadelphia to Miami to Houston yesterday. Hey, when you book free flights you take what you can get! Got to the hotel about 1:30 this morning central time and have been awake since 6 too pumped to sleep!

BTW, Miami to Houston leg was my 44th flight of the year. Omens, anyone?

Leaving tomorrow morning at 6:45 AM, flying to Beaumont, renting a car and driving to Houston. Should be in Houston by 2 PM.

LGO!

Leaving tomorrow morning at 6:45 AM, flying to Beaumont, renting a car and driving to Houston. Should be in Houston by 2 PM.

LGO!

Beaumont - hometown of Lucious Jackson. Omen?

Guys, I tried to pull the trigger last night. No flights out on Alaska Air to Houston until Saturday. I even tried flying out of Seattle. Kayak.com can get me there, but not until 5pm Saturday, and for $1,200 one way.
I'll try to get on a flight after Saturday's victory.

1.PNG
2.PNG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom