How about a Q&A with Miss America, Nina Davuluri? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How about a Q&A with Miss America, Nina Davuluri?

Or Ms. Judd
wallpaper_20080228111321_7824452602.jpg
Definitely Ms. Judd
ashley judd scary.png

Disappointing ending to the game, but can't get too down. Went on the road to #17 and has two opportunities to win.

So, Miss America was almost spot on with her prediction. She pegged Michigan by 5, and it turned out being Michigan by 3. Way to go, Nina.
Her answer to that last question was amazing. Definitely Knows more about college hoops than most on this board.

So, Miss America was almost spot on with her prediction. She pegged Michigan by 5, and it turned out being Michigan by 3. Way to go, Nina.

People have theories on here all the time, and sometimes call themselves realists. Jekelish, is there any way she could have looked at the line before the interview and moved it half a point to what a regular person would sound like when they give a prediction? I mean the line was 5 1/2. Also, is it possible she used google to read a preview or 2 and prep for the interview, the same way she is trained to give the right answers elsewhere? Either way, I am sure she sounds knowledgeable of many things. I'm just pretending she's from Georgetown and playing devil's advocate. ;)

People have theories on here all the time, and sometimes call themselves realists. Jekelish, is there any way she could have looked at the line before the interview and moved it half a point to what a regular person would sound like when they give a prediction? I mean the line was 5 1/2. Also, is it possible she used google to read a preview or 2 and prep for the interview, the same way she is trained to give the right answers elsewhere? Either way, I am sure she sounds knowledgeable of many things. I'm just pretending she's from Georgetown and playing devil's advocate. ;)
Really doubt that's what happened. I remember seeing her talk about SU basketball in an interview last year and it was the same thing. She gave very insightful analysis and I was shocked. I think she's just a huge fan.

Last edited: