How about some props for the youngens | Syracusefan.com

How about some props for the youngens

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
we still need to see how things play out, but I think we saw our young D grow up a bit on Saturday. I hope that they use that performance to keep working harder and getting a little bit better each week moving forward. Props to them!

I agree... there is a bright future ahead.

They were the lone bright spot from that debacle. If everyone comes back next year, I think it will have the chance to be a very special unit on defense.

That is the amazing thing about this past weekend's game: the defense really make a HUGE hump with some minor health improvements. With some of the good news we are now hearing, as well as the week after after that, I think its fair to assume we could see this defense really hit their stride in the 2nd half of the season.

That is not to say that I am happy with this team from Saturday. The offense and the FG unit have serious issues to work out. Both players and coaches share the blame and I would expect we will see a difference going forward.

Finally, I was very happy to see the offensive line stand with Ant. That means they are one cohesive team and will not let his take the fall. Teams go in one of 2 directions after a game like that. I doubt we will see this team implode.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom