How about USC to the acc? | Syracusefan.com

How about USC to the acc?

Orangefan1

All Conference
Forget conventional thinking and it is another opponent that is playing nd already. Invite uconn and Louisville and call it a day.

Why the hell would USC have any interest in leaving the Pac 12?

Hey I hear it could be bicoastal so I was just throwing it out there. Might as well.

If anything happens like that you will see a POD of east coast teams joining the PAC12. Think something like ND, PITT, SU and BC as the east coast POD. That is if the PAC12 can't land the Texas/OK foresome

I think people need to replace the batteries in their sarcasm detectors...

Yet another thread worth deleting.

Fortunately we don't have too many of these threads on the pay side.

OrangeFan1, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone reading this is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that the day before Thanksgiving, when we celebrate togetherness and being thankful for...well, turkey and turkey related naps...this board has seen more snarky posts per minute than any day I can remember.

Now let's talk about how much people who love cranberry sauce suck donkey nuts!

(By the way - this has been my favorite day on the board in awhile. Snark is fun!)

(By the way - this has been my favorite day on the board in awhile. Snark is fun!)

No way is it your favorite day tho. We have had some real good ones

I thoroughly enjoy the fact that the day before Thanksgiving, when we celebrate togetherness and being thankful for...well, turkey and turkey related naps...this board has seen more snarky posts per minute than any day I can remember.

Now let's talk about how much people who love cranberry sauce suck donkey nuts!

Just ban a few idiotidiotpostersposters and things will be looking up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom