How are you watching this season? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How are you watching this season?

this is how I'll be watching

hqdefault.jpg

Any games during the day on Saturday unfortunately i'll miss due to my kid's sporting events.

Right now I only see 1 12pm start so far. I assume Wagner will be 12pm The BC game i'll be attending since it's Thanksgiving weekend.

It used to be a whole bunch of things. Back in the day (I forget the name in the 70s/80s) the legendary local bouncer "Bigfoot" was on the door many nights. ( No one ever said to him, I thought you'd be bigger.)
Bigfoot = Bouncer Legend.

Club 37, Suburban Park, Roman’s and other places I saw him.

You were probably lined up every Wednesday for 95X Night with guest DJ Stereo Steve Becker.

I was a bouncer there for 3 summers plus long breaks.

Yeah on weekends

Wednesday’s were one of our biggest nights when it was $3 admission and 10 cent drinks.

Wednesday’s were one of our biggest nights when it was $3 admission and 10 cent drinks.
I used to go there on week nights occasionally. Wednesday would be party in the plaza in the summer. Thursdays RJs in NSyracuse,

I have YouTube TV in the Charlotte NC area. Fairly inexpensive, easy to use, great picture without lag and no contracts. I hate Direct TV. They tried to tie me to a contract that I never agreed to. I won’t get into that. Plan to be at Clemson and/or WF games.

I have YouTube TV in the Charlotte NC area. Fairly inexpensive, easy to use, great picture without lag and no contracts. I hate Direct TV. They tried to tie me to a contract that I never agreed to. I won’t get into that. Plan to be at Clemson and/or WF games.
What’s your plan for RSN games?

What’s your plan for RSN games?
I guess I will have to go to 3 Monkees in Harrisburg (suburb of Charlotte) which is a Syracuse pub. If that doesn’t work, not sure. The only times I have had an issue were with ESPN 3 games which were Albany or Wagner.

How am I watching? The same way I watch every year...with cautious optimism.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom