How are you watching this season? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

How are you watching this season?

Last year I think I switched between YouTube TV and Sling and some links provided in the game threads when completely desperate. I’d prefer to have just one service to see all games … what are you all doing?
I don't know... think I'll use my eyes. Found that is the best way to watch games.

Indeed it is, a couple bars should be opening over here in coming months. And that Now and Later location's going to be a home run. XO's expanding in place as well.
:(

Now & Later backed out of their plan to move to the downtown location. Too much BS involved.

Looking for another spot.

In the Dome for Notre Dame and maybe also Fl. State. Others at home in AZ and I pay a bagillion dollars for cable with the necessary add ons for ACCN. My husband knows that there is no way we can change to anything that does not guarantee me every single football, men and women's basketball games. He is under strict orders.

Nervously.
Yeah, I’m going with: Through interlaced fingers while rocking myself in a fetal position. That is, when I’m not pacing back and forth.
Probably because I don’t drink when I watch games. Maybe (not sarcastic) I should consider giving it a try after all these years.

Yeah, not surprised. Not sure what's next here.
Selfishly hoping they can find a opening near montgomery or water st still.

Such a damn shame.

Are full games posted anywhere the day after like YouTube, accnetwork etc. Won't be able to view the game til Monday and contemplating going on a two day media blackout and see if I can stream it Monday.

Are full games posted anywhere the day after like YouTube, accnetwork etc. Won't be able to view the game til Monday and contemplating going on a two day media blackout and see if I can stream it Monday.
Typically on YouTube yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom