How do I contact Scout | Syracusefan.com

How do I contact Scout

to get back my recently renewed Manley Zoo dues?

Depends on how recently... Mine renewed about a week ago. I told them that it happened and I didn't want it to auto renew. They put me on hold and then came back and said that my $$$ would be refunded. (I was annual, not monthly.) The scuttlebutt is that unless it was recent (vague, I know), you are going to be out of luck.

I auto-renewed last May. I haven't called yet, but it sounds like I'm SOL. :(

why are people expecting anything back?

Why are you set against it? You should be able to cancel and be refunded the remainder especially when theres no content. What are we paying for to talk amongst ourselves on a pay board?

why are people expecting anything back?

In my case, I had just bought for a year only five days before the official moving day announcement.

maybe it a perfect world Scout would do the right thing and give money back. But they have no obligation to refund anything. If you choose to buy a yr of service and stop using it early that is your choice.. I think they would probably have dealt in a more caring way if 95% of the SU fans hadn't jumped ship.. And in reality I was paying to talk with fellow fans. someone has to foot the bill.

They should refund everyone with the way they handled things.

Depends on how recently... Mine renewed about a week ago. I told them that it happened and I didn't want it to auto renew. They put me on hold and then came back and said that my $$$ would be refunded. (I was annual, not monthly.) The scuttlebutt is that unless it was recent (vague, I know), you are going to be out of luck.
and the number you call was ??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom