How do we feel about our DC...go | Syracusefan.com

How do we feel about our DC...go

Idiocuse22&

Walk On
Broadcast mentioned why are they only rushing 3 numerous times...??? at the same time playing soft coverage...i mean tell me the strategy there?

Take away the two punts we held them to 17 points . We dominated most stats. Too much cushion in thier wideouts but prob had a lot to do with fear of scrambles

1728104388112.gif

Feel like next week we should really have 4 guys on the line. The NC State qb is not known for running as much, no need to not have some push up front.

I'm fine with him
We need a tackling coach for sure...

Players at this level know how to tackle, but when your in a bad position, off balance, or have to lunge, you can't properly execute your tackle or can be made to miss by someone more athletic.

DC needs a lot of work... Huge cushion on WRs, no idea why #3 on our team was constantly getting put on their best WR. I almost felt bad for the kid, constantly getting put on camera for getting beat by their WR. The rush 3 and defend for your life needs work. The tackling was atrocious at best.

We have C+ level corners. Safeties who mess up and no pressure from the DE

We either need to commit to send 5-6 or play soft zone.

it doesn't help every QB we see can run while ours cant.

This is a dumb thing to dump in the well. After a 4-1 start it’s extra dumb. Given the lack of experience at HC and DC, I’m feeling good about where they are headed.
I am just saying it does not matter what we think.. i personally am extremely happy he is here!! He will get it on the right track!

Have to give it to him he made a great adjustment having Diggs spy their QB towards the end of the game. Other than that we have room for improvement. Getting Barnes back would be nice.

DC needs a lot of work... Huge cushion on WRs, no idea why #3 on our team was constantly getting put on their best WR. I almost felt bad for the kid, constantly getting put on camera for getting beat by their WR. The rush 3 and defend for your life needs work. The tackling was atrocious at best.
He has a lot to learn. In his defense he lost his best player, lost his QB, lost his best CB. The D is brand new for everyone and we have average talent. Yes his coaching needs to improve but he's playing without his best players. Imagine the O if Kyle was out

He has a lot to learn. In his defense he lost his best player, lost his QB, lost his best CB. The D is brand new for everyone and we have average talent. Yes his coaching needs to improve but he's playing without his best players. Imagine the O if Kyle was out
Valid points.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom