How do we like this class so far? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

How do we like this class so far?

yeah...I'm not suggesting moving Foy or Palmer or Miller or Trudo...

Knapp, Phillips and possibly Robinson plus whatever JUCOs they can bring in I would hope would be serviceable.

Hay liked to hold a little bit...actually the problem was not the holding but it was getting CAUGHT holding...Holding and getting away with it is OK...its the getting caught thats the problem
Hay made up for the holding by pushing after the whistle.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Sounds good...$20 I owe you if that happens or you owe me if it doesn't. Check the video, these Juco's are good, but in no way are they better than what we already have!
If I were thinking about this bet which I'm not I would have to think that Kapp is a trong option if Pugh goes. I cansee Hickey back to the lwft side and Kapp on the right. Miller isn't tackle material. He is guard center talent.

If I were thinking about this bet which I'm not I would have to think that Kapp is a trong option if Pugh goes. I cansee Hickey back to the lwft side and Kapp on the right. Miller isn't tackle material. He is guard center talent.

This all hinges on Hunter and Savage, who are visiting in January. I'll lose by default if neither of them commit because we don't currently have a JUCO OL committed that can play tackle.

Hunter has like 20 D1 offers and looks good.

The reason I'm bullish on this is that it's the staff's philosophy not to recruit JUCO's unless they can contribute immediately. The only other OT recruit thus far is a Prep who has fantastic physical attributes but is definitely looking at a few years of seasoning before he's ready to contribute.

I don't think depth is as bad as it has been. It is of course not where DM wants it, but compared to the past, there is not as much as a talent gap as there was between 1 and 2.

I think DM has been quoted as being excited about all the young linemen. Emrich at one point was talked about as not being RS and DM is very high on Knapp.

It is a very telling thing when we talk about being thin and it is about the underclassmen who will be coming up and not the starting line:E. The program has gone all "warp speed" compared to this
Meldrum.jpg

PS
Even though many players in the past might not have been what we needed to win, I am always grateful for those who decided to attend SU. I hate dogging on student athletes that came and gave us the best they had even if it was for a loosing cause.

Mem

Those were some ugly damn uniforms, though. I hope those have been burned.

Those were some ugly damn uniforms, though. I hope those have been burned.
All one collor unis are the worse thing on any field at any age or class.As far as this incoming class is concerned,all we need is one or two more of the big name variety to make this Doug's best. Give me speed at RB and DE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom