How is this crap allowed? | Syracusefan.com

How is this crap allowed?

STEVEHOLT

There are FIVE letters in the name BLAIN.
Beard is at half court , in play . Mind you his bench isn’t even on the screen ..

Why not just let the coaches run wherever they want and give real time tips to their players ?

Attachments

• 3DF43C04-F3A2-441F-BCAE-B66BB5C1CE84.jpeg
    3DF43C04-F3A2-441F-BCAE-B66BB5C1CE84.jpeg
    301.6 KB · Views: 200
Do other fanbases feel so passionately about the sanctity of the coaching box as ours? I genuinely don't understand why people get so angry about it, but years of watching the people near my seats react to Buzz Williams have shown me that they do.

Do other fanbases feel so passionately about the sanctity of the coaching box as ours? I genuinely don't understand why people get so angry about it, but years of watching the people near my seats react to Buzz Williams have shown me that they do.
I once played a game in high school where the opposing coach was on the court, touched the ball, and the official called the ball out against us. Since that point in time I have been fully in favor of players running any coach over that steps on the coach. When that happens this will end forever.

Last edited:

Sorry ... I’m not against this type of action as a representative of a fan base.. I can’t stand it on an individual level .. 90%+ coaches manage to not do this .. so I’m sure it’s controllable ..

And it’s not like he’s a couple feet out of the box ... he’s basically their 6th player

Beard is at half court , in play . Mind you his bench isn’t even on the screen ..

Why not just let the coaches run wherever they want and give real time tips to their players ?
Gotta say I love Boynton as a coach...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom