How many Syracuse players play more than | Syracusefan.com

How many Syracuse players play more than

Number of Walk Ons with 1+ mins:

5*

* Because we are blowing them out, not the other way around.

I think you nailed it. If JGIII comes in and makes a couple baskets, or Sidibe gets in bad foul trouble (likely), maybe this changes. But I doubt it.
I would add Marek to the foul trouble concerns, which will require either Edwards or Braswell to play

The “we want Girard” contingent is going to be deafening this year, if he’s not getting 10 minutes...unless we’re scoring a lot and winning.

Even then there would be complaints.

it will be interesting to see how much we try to press with this mix of players too,.

I'm kinda shocked Girard is not on this list. I thought he looked really good this pre-season. I hope he gets some solid run.

I think it's 8. The seven listed by two3zone plus Girard.

Coach tbone wants to develop a deep bench for this season and beyond. The five scholarship guards will play exactly 16 minutes each. The seven scholarship front court players get 17 minutes apiece. The remaining minute goes to one of the walk-ons.

Last edited:
If there's a game we could use Girard this is it. He's exactly the type of player you need to score on Virginia.

I think Braswell is well suited for this game too, I don't think he'll get 10+ minutes but I hope he does. I can see Quincey struggling against the defense and would rather see Bras using his height and shooting over them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom