How much does Marrone support the program? | Syracusefan.com

How much does Marrone support the program?

bernie

Walk On
Will Doug step up and make some sizable donations to the football team? Since he'll be making the big money I think it would go a long way showing the fans he didn't completely turn his back on the program.
"and I am very excited because one thing that will not change, I am an alumnus and I do support that program"

We have an outstanding chancellor, I think the head of the board of trustees, Dick Thompson, will do an outstanding job - with the rest of the trustees - of choosing the next chancellor. I think Daryl Gross has done a great job of leading that program.

"I know they are excited for me - at least from the people that I talked to - and I am very excited because one thing that will not change, I am an alumnus and I do support that program and I am excited for those players."

Would love it of the bills made a donation
How about $15,000,000 Ralph's old he's going to die soon he'll never miss the money. Plus it's a savings on the estate tax. After thinking about it as a Bill's fan it would be better if after he dies we just stuffed him put a pair of shades on him and wheeled him around like weekend at Bernie's, less chance of the team moving.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom