How things might unfold next | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

How things might unfold next

No where ? I want JJ 5 star top 60 ranked player. Not Copeland who is unranked 3 to low 4 star recruit.
Still waiting on so called recruits who were supposed to be committing soon. JJ and Copeland.

hacking gears of war GIF

No where ? I want JJ 5 star top 60 ranked player. Not Copeland who is unranked 3 to low 4 star recruit.
Such a pitbull...Syracuse needs to hire you to be our new recruiting ace. Cuserunner is the new Troy Weaver! Doesnt take no for a answer and doesn't offer anyone outside the top 60.

Still waiting on so called recruits who were supposed to be committing soon. JJ and Copeland.
im talking about THIS YEAR'S TEAM not next year's JJ and Copeland - if they commit - are for 22-23 (wow that makes me feel old to type)

Imagine if we had a class of Dior Johnson, Justin Taylor and Kamari Lands right now. Sheesh, what almost was and that’s the top class by far right now if we did have that. What if’s are always fun to ponder and how close this actually was to reality. Oh well

Put your money where your mouth is then. Offer up and fund a tempting NIL package for JJ.

Adam Weitsman should be at our disposal to use. I don't have pockets like that. I'm just saying whether it's Copeland Taylor or Bunch. We are settling for low 4 star 3 star recruits. Stop settling and go big game hunting on the recruiting trail.

Adam Weitsman should be at our disposal to use. I don't have pockets like that. I'm just saying whether it's Copeland Taylor or Bunch. We are settling for low 4 star 3 star recruits. Stop settling and go big game hunting on the recruiting trail.
Low 4 star? Taylor is ranked 64th on 247, 54th by Rivals. Quadir is ranked 85th by Rivals. Bunch is ranked 59th by 247. There's a reason nobody takes you seriously lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom