How to get the best current odds for Syracuse FF | Syracusefan.com

How to get the best current odds for Syracuse FF

20Plus

I did some Google searches and found some old websites with the old odds! I found a few recent but nothing that popped out.

Who’s has an idea for a safe or the best way to throw 50 bucks on them for where they are now?

I did some Google searches and found some old websites with the old odds! I found a few recent but nothing that popped out.

Who’s has an idea for a safe or the best way to throw 50 bucks on them for where they are now?
40 to 1? Last time I bet on Syracuse we lost Andy and Devo to injuries. Won't do it again.
Sports Betting News and Vegas Odds

I can still get 50-1 via bet365 for title.

Unfortunately they have nothing for Final 4 Odds.

I noticed this was from just last month OcT 15th

I looked at the site before and but thought it was older. My local guy has it at 4 to 1 which I said is BS
4 to 1 to win the entire thing? Or just get to the FF.

This is 40 to 1 to win the whole thing I want to try to find final four

At 12-1 for Final 4 I know that I'd be nuts not to lay at least a hundred bucks on that. Although making the $ on it would be nice and also ratchet up the level of excitement... the thrill of Syracuse making it to the final 4 and beyond cannot have a $ amount placed on it. It puts spring in my step and a sense of contentment that no other sports experience can provide for me. Just sayin...

I got it at 14-1 on DraftKings a month or so ago. Just checked and that's still their number

I got it at 14-1 on DraftKings a month or so ago. Just checked and that's still their number
Thanks but what’s the path to find it on DraftKings through the app?

Thanks but what’s the path to find it on DraftKings through the app?

You have to be in one of the states that allows gambling to use the app. I was in NJ, it's not allowed in NY yet. Sorry if that wasn't clear but was just providing some current odds.

If you ARE in a state that allows it, it's under: College Basketball--Team Futures

i live in new jersey, never bet online before, exactly how does it work? i use a credit card? how do i get paid if i win? sorry im clueless but would like to sign up. which site is the best?

i live in new jersey, never bet online before, exactly how does it work? i use a credit card? how do i get paid if i win? sorry im clueless but would like to sign up. which site is the best?

There are gambling sites/apps like DraftKings, FanDuel, WilliamHill etc that are pretty easy to sign up with. You can probably find promotional deals online for signing up with the different sites.

I already had a DraftKings account so I just signed up with them. Pretty straightforward. Linked to a bank account. Withdrawals are deposited directly into that bank account. Their app is pretty easy to use.

It's been pretty fun and simple so far. I haven't had any issues.