Hughes | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hughes

that article actually makes my case for the insane hagiography

but whatever. i'm as certain i'm never going to convince anyone about the reality of gmac as i am that i'm correct
That article rates Gmc about exactly where he should be—5th all time. Sherm and Pearl are obviously 1 and 2, no question. I’d personally put Flynn at 3. And then it’s either Hart or Gmac, with Autry right there too. I think maybe you overstate where most of the fan base even rates him all time. Yes, he was a beloved player because he accomplished so much here and won a title, but no one’s saying he’s the best PG in our history.

you had also mentioned him not playing it last year, which is correct. I was just pointing out he practiced as a 2 and would have been the starting 2 if battle left. Nothing more nothing less. To take it a step further, if Brissett has stayed, I bet Hughes would be the starting 2 this year. :)
I concur here.

st Eddie Moss
That article rates Gmc about exactly where he should be—5th all time. Sherm and Pearl are obviously 1 and 2, no question. I’d personally put Flynn at 3. And then it’s either Hart or Gmac, with Autry right there too. I think maybe you overstate where most of the fan base even rates him all time. Yes, he was a beloved player because he accomplished so much here and won a title, but no one’s saying he’s the best PG in our history.
What about fast Eddie Moss?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom