Hunter Dickinson | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Hunter Dickinson

Hopefully Dickinson sees that they have Bradshaw coming in and he would prefer to be THE center on a talented team.
I dont think Hunter Dickinson is scared off by a 2023 kid. The 2023 class is really bad overall so take it with a grain of salt.

I dont think Hunter Dickinson is scared off by a 2023 kid. The 2023 class is really bad overall so take it with a grain of salt.
If Cal gets a 5 star center, he HAS to play him plenty of minutes. That is his MO and his system.

If Cal gets a 5 star center, he HAS to play him plenty of minutes. That is his MO and his system.

Bet Cal is selling HD on being a 4 and playing twin towers if Oscar is going to stay in the draft.

Unless Hunter’s recruitment has gone completely underground, there’s no evidence that he’s considering SU. The whole recruitment has been rather odd.

Bet Cal is selling HD on being a 4 and playing twin towers if Oscar is going to stay in the draft.

Very possible. They do that and BBN will be livid when UK can't defend anyone.

Dickinson confirmed in a podcast earlier today hes also gonna Visit Nova next Friday. He said there is potentially one other visit in the works but is 50/50 on if it will happen, didnt name the school though.
Also hinted that Marty could join him on this potential final visit (after Nova). Reading between the lines, it could be us as Marty is based in NYC area I believe

What happens to Onyenso, KY’s 6’11 center, a 4 star, who entered the portal but took himself out? Does he re-enter the portal?

Yeah it's weird.. they have him, then Bradshaw and now Hunter for a visit. If they really try to go two bigs like that - it will be an expensive backfire.

Yeah it's weird.. they have him, then Bradshaw and now Hunter for a visit. If they really try to go two bigs like that - it will be an expensive backfire.
Guess that’s the new game. Current players at transfer portal destinations, will be looking for better pastures whether the motivation is playing time and or envy of the additional money being thrown around to others or a combo of both. The merry go round will continue to spin.

Also hinted that Marty could join him on this potential final visit (after Nova). Reading between the lines, it could be us as Marty is based in NYC area I believe
1682023415998.jpeg

Maybe he can take him Back to the Future at SU

I believe Bradshaw wants to play small forward for Kentucky, so there's room for HD and OT too.

I believe Bradshaw wants to play small forward for Kentucky, so there's room for HD and OT too.

He will have to take that up with Justin Edwards whose ranked higher. UK brought in a 5 man class.

Haven't seen if Toppin, Reeves, Livingston,Ware are out yet either..

Unless Hunter’s recruitment has gone completely underground, there’s no evidence that he’s considering SU. The whole recruitment has been rather odd.
hunter's resume and top 5 schools is up on angies list

OIP.1FBKQwJ63rA5zbvaOXsU9gHaJY.jpeg

Dickinson confirmed in a podcast earlier today hes also gonna Visit Nova next Friday. He said there is potentially one other visit in the works but is 50/50 on if it will happen, didnt name the school though.
Reading a few more things, can’t post much cause its from a pay site, but it does sound like we’re the mystery school pushing for that final visit.. we’ll see if it happens.

Reading a few more things, can’t post much cause its from a pay site, but it does sound like we’re the mystery school pushing for that final visit.. we’ll see if it happens.
While I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, if we're STILL without a commitment to take a visit to Cuse, that doesn't bode well. I hate to be a pessimist, but this just feels like so many others we've lost to unc, duke, kentucky, and kansas.

While I don't know what's going on behind the scenes, if we're STILL without a commitment to take a visit to Cuse, that doesn't bode well. I hate to be a pessimist, but this just feels like so many others we've lost to unc, duke, kentucky, and kansas.
Right now, I don't even think it rates that high. When we lost those other guys, we at least got a visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom