Hurley is a joke. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Hurley is a joke.

Did you actually watch uconn in the american or is this because Danny was enthusiastic when he beat us two seasons ago?

I was a huge fan of Bobby at UB, he was enthusiastic and competitive and I would never call his antics whinny.
Do I watch ever minute of every Uconn game like I Do Syracuse? No. But I have seen plenty of games and he is a classless tool.

Did you actually watch uconn in the american or is this because Danny was enthusiastic when he beat us two seasons ago?

I was a huge fan of Bobby at UB, he was enthusiastic and competitive and I would never call his antics whinny.

I gave you a bunch of reasons when you asked. It’s not just the Cuse game. He acts like an idiot often. Forgot to mention he got into it with Stan Heath last year too.

You just don’t see coaches getting into arguments with opposing coaches and players in the middle of games. Hurley is the only coach I can think of who has had a number of those incidents. You also just don’t see coaches taunting fans. He’s a scrub.

His kids are definitely into it; if he can win consistently at UConn, he will be fine. If he keeps up that schtick AND he’s not winning? It’ll get old fast
I was at that MSG game and in his defense i was probably talking enough myself to make him very upset

You must read very few threads.

Are you using the Search function to find the threads that mention UConn?

I started reading "Hurley is a joke"because I thought this had to do with Bobby Hurley, again who I loved at UB and the entire thread is about Danny and UConn.

I've been lurking the football board for quite some time and there is a thread about UConn cancelling football which I also thought was interesting to read. There is also a thread titled "Can somebody explain how this makes any sense" which I wanted to read because of a great title and BOOM more UConn talk.

If I wanted to read about UConn I would go over to there forum but now I don't have to because my fellow alumni here at Cuse are so obsessed I get to read about them here.

I started reading "Hurley is a joke"because I thought this had to do with Bobby Hurley, again who I loved at UB and the entire thread is about Danny and UConn.

I've been lurking the football board for quite some time and there is a thread about UConn cancelling football which I also thought was interesting to read. There is also a thread titled "Can somebody explain how this makes any sense" which I wanted to read because of a great title and BOOM more UConn talk.

If I wanted to read about UConn I would go over to there forum but now I don't have to because my fellow alumni here at Cuse are so obsessed I get to read about them here.
If you can tell me which posters forced you to read about UConn, I can probably get them banned.

It’s on you if you saw a thread about a Hurley on A Syracuse fan board and assumed it was regarding the current Arizona State HC.

Also kind of insulted that you mentioned three threads and didn’t have the courtesy to name The Boneyard thread, which arguably is greater than the other three.

It’s on you if you saw a thread about a Hurley on A Syracuse fan board and assumed it was regarding the current Arizona State HC.

Also kind of insulted that you mentioned three threads and didn’t have the courtesy to name The Boneyard thread, which arguably is greater than the other three.

I assumed that it was a thread about St. Anthony's.

I hate UCONN and like to be reminded of how right i am

I wonder if all the boneyard troll accounts are this obvious.

Free advice to others to make it more challenging...don't have 90% of your posts be in Uconn related threads.
I am waiting for "Chief thinks Boeheim is not a good coach. Oops...I mean Chief...crap...nevermind."

And you bellyached about “losing” Andre Jackson to UConn because...???

This is not to say Hurley is great, far from it, but I've never bought into a coaching "personality" to determine whether I like or dislike them. Bob Knight, Coach K, Roy Williams, Calhoun, Pitino, Boeheim, all can be considered aholes in some way shape or fashion, but for whatever reason, I like them. Calipari, Self, & Bruce Pearl, OTOH, also great at coaching...but I loathe them. Go figure.
I know some folks here hated Jaime Dixon at Pitt and frankly, I didn't see why. He was a good coach who maximized his talent and didn't seem like such a bad guy. If Hurley acts like a fool on the sidelines, so what? If he was OUR fool and winning games, we'd be making excuses for him. JMHO
The next time jaime gives the other team credit will be the first. Plus, he is the master of the blow by after the game with the other coach. I think he is a very good coach but i don't like him.

The next time jaime gives the other team credit will be the first. Plus, he is the master of the blow by after the game with the other coach. I think he is a very good coach but i don't like him.
Yeah, I think overall he is probably a decent guy, but he is a sore loser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom