Hurley is a joke. | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Hurley is a joke.

Griffin and Kadary >>>>>> Jackson

Yeah, this.

Losing Jackson to UConn at the time was a bummer.

But given how it has subsequently played out, we literally couldn’t have had it work out better.

We effectively swapped Dre for Kadary, who’s a better fit for current team,
AND also added Griffin, who is as close to an Eli plug and play replacement as you could ask for, short of having Eli return.

I’ve never understood fans of one team going to another’s board.
Especially as burner accounts. Why?

Schadenfreunde, I like to share the more outrageous posts here. I have issues.

I draw the line at burner accounts tho.
At the end of the day, we would love to have 4 National Championships and they would love to be in a P5 conference. Either side can rationalize which is valued more, but who gives a crap?

Here’s the biggest clue to a troll burner account. This post within a thread about Boeheim vs. Izzo. Completely random.

Attachments

• 6E1E0E9E-C561-497C-8C13-5EC787A2A5F2.png
    6E1E0E9E-C561-497C-8C13-5EC787A2A5F2.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 361
Little Hurley is in your head. Prolly not even paying rent, because, you know—pandemic.

Yeah that one gave it away. Whatever. It was fun while it lasted. Also 4>1
No, you were pretty obvious from the start. 4 national championships is a great accomplishment. You should be proud as a UConn fan. But, posing as an SU fan and trolling our board makes you a pathetic fool. I am sure most of your other fans would agree.

Last edited:
I’m just gonna chalk it up to the times of Corona. Everyone has a little bit too much time right now and not enough to do to fill that time.
That said I follow the Marsh Protocol when it comes to CONN

No, you were pretty obvious from the start. 4 national championships is a great accomplishment. You should be proud as a UConn fan. But, posing as an SU fan and trolling our board makes you a pathetic fool. I am sure most of your other fans would agree.

I mean you would think...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom