I am sorry but to the negative doubters we are WINNING and we aren't peaking | Syracusefan.com

I am sorry but to the negative doubters we are WINNING and we aren't peaking

Alsacs

Living Legend
I can't believe people are saying we should lose or we aren't playing like a number 1 team. I was watching Seth Greenberg on SC showing our resume and he was giving us respect and saying we are a no doubt 1 seed. We have 17 wins against the top 100 and 8 win against the top 50. I don't care if we are playing a lot of tight games we are winning these game and aren't playing our best. I think the only "A" performance we have had in conference play was against Duke and we won a tight game. This team has won 25 games in a row AND HAS NOT PEAKED. We can get better on offense and clean up the glass issues. I don't care if we win every game by 1 possession as long as we score more points than the opponent each game. The 2003 and 2004 New England Patriots won Super Bowls by going 14-2 each time and they used to just barely win people wanted them to win with style points. Well in 2007 when they were going 16-0 people hated them winning by a lot with style points and they lost the Super Bowl. Just win baby that is it.

Last edited:
Cuse will be ready to go rest of season and ACC/NCAA tourneys for sure, tired or poor shooting recently or not. Last year, they didn't fare so well late in season, then rejuvinated to get to the BET championship before running out of gas against Ville, then proceeded to rip thru the NCAA tournament and some top teams enroute to FF. I agree, this team is ready. If SU looses in regular season, so be it, but it means nothing as far as a deep tournament run for these guys who know how to win.

the Big East in general always showed it didn't matter how you played until the tournament actually started, whether it be Cuse, Gtown, Pitt, 'Ville, or UConn. You could be 9-9 in conference and win the whole tournament, or go 15-3 and lose in the first round lol

Thinking the same. Years past we would have slumps and lose some games, now we have player slumps. The wolfpack played their hearts out against Christmas and ND did the same against Cooney. What happens when all of them are on!

Cuse will be ready to go rest of season and ACC/NCAA tourneys for sure, tired or poor shooting recently or not. Last year, they didn't fare so well late in season, then rejuvinated to get to the BET championship before running out of gas against Ville, then proceeded to rip thru the NCAA tournament and some top teams enroute to FF. I agree, this team is ready. If SU looses in regular season, so be it, but it means nothing as far as a deep tournament run for these guys who know how to win.

This is my feeling as well. Yes Buffalo and MSG would be great but it's not the end of world if we have to take a 2 seed into another region. We need to peak in March .. I'm not concerned about a few loses through the rest of conference play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom