I can not even fathom... | Syracusefan.com

I can not even fathom...

Sign my name to it too. Let me know if you want to pitch in for flowers.

agreed, I'm glad we made the first move.

TCU would still be coming to the big east if SU and Pitt were staying imo.

I agree, but it begs the question: Would this be happening if SU and Pitt hadn't acted first. My guess is yes, and we would be on the outside looking in.

The writing has been on the wall for a very long time, and we were smart enough to get on a life raft before they were all full.

(EDIT: How do you like THAT for a mixed metaphor?)

how incredibly pissed off, anxious and depressed I would be right now if we didn't have an invite to the ACC.

I'm sending a thank you email to Daryl.

I sent the thank you email to Daryl the moment I got back East from the USC game. He actually responded to me by the next morning. I should actually send him a daily morning thank you email. He deserves it.

how incredibly pissed off, anxious and depressed I would be right now if we didn't have an invite to the ACC.

I'm sending a thank you email to Daryl.

I would've been diagnosed with three ulcers in the last month. Sooooo glad we're a player, and not a warm up band.

The next issue is when we can get out of this clusterfluck of a conference. I will die if we have to stick around 27 months.

TCU would still be coming to the big east if SU and Pitt were staying imo.

Disagree, Syracuse and Pitt leaving would have no affect on TCU leaving the Big East. Big 12 is a much better fit and they would still need to replace Texas A&M.

I would stop boasting about SU and Pitt move until the music stops and we see who is left standing. I do agree the sooner we get out of the BE the better. But I want the BE to survive and be seen as the "lesser" conference than the ACC in the eyes of recruits who want to stay on the east coast.

Disagree, Syracuse and Pitt leaving would have no affect on TCU leaving the Big East. Big 12 is a much better fit and they would still need to replace Texas A&M.

i totally believe they would of never agreed to come to the big east if they knew pitt and SU were not going to be here.

tcu would not have come to the Big east once a big 12 invite came. If Pitt and S.U. had stayed, they still would have left. Or not come if you will.

i totally believe they would of never agreed to come to the big east if they knew pitt and SU were not going to be here.

Well of course. But they'd still be making Road Runner smoke trails to the Big 12 if the ACC hadn't invited us.

The Big East is a stepping stone for non-AQ schools. If they can ascend the ladder after using the BE, they will.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom