i cant help myself | Syracusefan.com

i cant help myself

I don't think 5-0 and 2-1 gets a bid but 5-0 and 3-1 might, it at least gets us in the conversation.

Not worth speculating on. We're not finishing out 7-1. Watching the last few games - this team is gassed, our shooters have no legs left, so we're gonna drop a few games we should win down the stretch.

The way we are shooting the ball we have a better chance of going 0-5 instead of 5-0. When we beat some of these teams earlier we were shooting the three really well. Does anyone actually see Buddy and Eli each putting up 20 points in a half like they did the last time against GT? This team is a mess offensively And they can’t stop anyone.

I would rather we go 3-2 with heavy minutes for Jesse and Brycen and then hope for a ACCT miracle than 5-0 with no bench and a likely 1 and done in the ACCT

I would rather we go 3-2 with heavy minutes for Jesse and Brycen and then hope for a ACCT miracle than 5-0 with no bench and a likely 1 and done in the ACCT
Rarely using our bench all year will sting come ACCT time when we’ll probably need at least 3 wins in a row, all with Eli/Buddy getting 40minutes and Joe getting 38minutes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom