I can't wait until the commitments start dropping... | Syracusefan.com

I can't wait until the commitments start dropping...

GAdxbuoXcAAPuru

was wondering what the experts think ranking wise we could get to this year if we land some 4 stars here at the buzzer? Are we possibly going to elevate into the top 40?

was wondering what the experts think ranking wise we could get to this year if we land some 4 stars here at the buzzer? Are we possibly going to elevate into the top 40?
Top 40 is reasonable

I put my guess at 37 finish this year.

Next year, probably just outside top 30 (31-33 range)

The year after can be the big leap we are all hoping for.

Even though finishing top 40 this year would be a big leap from where we have been

It's going to be a more focused approach and a better resonating message than we're used to.

But it's still an uphill battle. I'll be happy if we consistently outperform (recruiting and on the field) Pitt, BC, Rutgers, Maryland. Maybe throw in WVU, UVA, VT as well.

It's not realistic to think we'll boil the ocean and win many battles against Penn State or the heavyweights who swoop into the northeast, but beating those first 4 goes a long way to making this a consistently relevant program.

Also very, very excited to see what these guys can do via the portal.

Will be interesting to see if they focus primarily on HS, portal, or both.

Also very, very excited to see what these guys can do via the portal.

Will be interesting to see if they focus primarily on HS, portal, or both.
I thought for this season we were going to maybe see a little impact from the high school class, but mostly were going to go heavy in the portal.

Not so sure about that now.

I'm just going to sit back, relax. have a cold bev and just watch the magic happen. We aren't going to flip everyone but we are about to get an infusion of talent to our team and that's damn good and it is going to happen even more so next year.

Anyone remember the term gray scholarship and what it meant/means?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom