I cringed thinking back about how low | Syracusefan.com

I cringed thinking back about how low

chakka3421

All Conference
I sat through all of the games during the GRob years and UConn looked like us back then. Last night we look bigger and faster up front and we pushed them around on both sides of the ball causing them to struggle all game long. We kept moving the ball and scoring, they scored early but couldn't adjust after the half and were shut out.

I cringed thinking back about how low SU football had sunk watching from UConns point of view last night. Brought back bad memories...for those of you who don't remember those days I just have to say we are at least back on the D1 level. Lots of work to do yes to get much better, but last night reminded me of a lot of things as to why we are headed in the right direction. Maybe not fast enough for many of you but good enough for me for now.

I sat through all of the games during the GRob years and UConn looked like us back then. Last night we look bigger and faster up front and we pushed them around on both sides of the ball causing them to struggle all game long.

Syracuse is seriously one of the two or three most physical teams I've seen all season long. They will not be out toughed. They really hit hard try to punish people on both sides of the ball. It's refreshing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom