My Fran Brown run in | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

My Fran Brown run in

It's in Auburn. I think it's been there close to 50 years. Great NY style pizza.
Never tried it. Never even heard of it.

Will try and give it a shot sometime this summer…..

Never tried it. Never even heard of it.

Will try and give it a shot sometime this summer…..
It will remind you of a NYC pizza joint. Basically take out.

Lancaster Market. $23.99 kegs of Beast, delivered. By an 80 year old man in a blue station wagon who brought it in, tapped it, and refused to let anyone help him.

30 years later and I bet he's still alive.
Freshman year at lawrinson, they'd deliver cases. We'd walk out with an empty hockey bag, fill it up on the giant patio right in front of the door and walk back with an overloaded disgusting biohazard bag clinking around loudly. Most idiotic covert operation ever

Last edited:
Freshman year at lawrinson, they'd deliver cases. We'd walk out with an empty hockey bag, fill it up, and walk back with an overloaded disgusting biohazard bag clinking around loudly. Most idiotic covert operation ever
we used to use guitar cases to shuttle our beer in. we werent fooling anyone. I was lucky enough to have Rob Edson as my RA. His rule was "I don't want to hear it or smell it" and we were good. WE pushed the limits at times but mostly respected him since he was such a fair and great guy. I miss him.

we used to use guitar cases to shuttle our beer in. we werent fooling anyone. I was lucky enough to have Rob Edson as my RA. His rule was "I don't want to hear it or smell it" and we were good. WE pushed the limits at times but mostly respected him since he was such a fair and great guy. I miss him.
My RA called some Syracuse basketball games on ESPN +/- Anthony Calhoun.

That was me when I was an RA at Binghamton. Had a floor of mostly SAE guys and had a meeting with them first night. Basically told them I don't want to hear or smell anything. Be smart, don't get hurt, and you respect me and I will respect you.

They were good guys and never had a bit of trouble. I miss those days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom