I Declare War On Tennessee | Syracusefan.com

I Declare War On Tennessee

In case anyone is curious as to why (not that i need another reason besides ‘98)

Go read the responses to Dino’s “” tweets

They all think the emoji is for Tennessee. “Go big orange!” It’s not your damn shade!

WAR!

I've hated them ever since I realized that 'Rocky Top' was their theme song.

To put it mildly, a little goes a long way.

Please please please.

They made the Dome fun and Knoxville is the most fun place for a college football game that I’ve ever attended. (Not including Syracuse of course.).

We should schedule one OOC game each year against a school with orange as their primary color.

We should schedule one OOC game each year against a school with orange as their primary color.
811CFF18-E9BF-4BD0-A382-D89453195B6A.jpeg

I would love to see us play a game in Knoxville....put them on the schedule for another Home and Home series...

I live in chattanooga now and work with a woman who's son (eric westmoreland) was a starting linebacker on that Tennessee team. Would love a game up the road in Knoxville : )

As Vandy fans like to say, "Do you know why Vol fans like to wear that color orange so much? Because they can wear it on Saturday to the football games, on Sunday to go hunting, and the rest of the week to pick up trash along the highway."
I’m pretty sure that’s what people say about Syracuse. But if some hunter wore that shade of Tennessee orange around here, he would get laughed out of the woods.

Southern football factory fans are dumber than a box of rocks. Friggin obsessed weirdos making everything about their sucky football team that nobody else that isn’t a stupid southern football factory fan cares about.

I miss Derek Dooley's bright orange britches. Should be required attire for all Vol coaches.

derek dooley.jpg

Last edited:
We are “orange” orange.

They are ”orangesicle” orange.

If he was using an emoji that looked like a little orangesicle then maybe they’d have a case.

I've hated them ever since I realized that 'Rocky Top' was their theme song.

To put it mildly, a little goes a long way.

Don’t mind Rocky Top at all. I’ve suffered a double whammy. Enduring Tee Martin in 98 then having him haunt me by surfacing as USC’s OC the past couple of seasons. Fortunately he was relieved of his duties a few weeks ago.

Get them on the schedule. I hate their dorky fans so much
I wish I could like this a million times. When I moved to Knoxville I thought maybe they'd become my second favorite team. Nope. Because of the ridiculous fans, my hatred has grown the longer I've lived here.

Years ago when I was on vacation, I met a Tennessee fan. I told him I went to Syracuse. He said they had the real color orange. I asked him what was Tennessee's name? He said the Volunteers. I then asked him what was Syracuse's name? He didn't answer me, he turned and walked away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom