"I don't know anything about it" | Syracusefan.com

"I don't know anything about it"

PoppyHart

All American
Gotta believe JB committed another media gaffe, and will probably be taken to task by them.

The school comes out with the self-reporting statement right after he claims ignorance. Either they will blame his "hands off" style again, or call him a liar.

anyone who knows JB knows that response was obvious sarcasm . . . it is more deceitful for Robinson and Forde to not relay as much than anything you can ding Jimmy for

anyone who knows JB knows that response was obvious sarcasm . . . it is more deceitful for Robinson and Forde to not relay as much than anything you can ding Jimmy for
100% right.

I worked for a Place where Drug Testing was routine My Immediate supervisor would hand me the paperwork and said be at this locale within 1/2 hr. I went, handed the person the paperwork and , secured my belongings in a locked cabinet, took the test and that was it. The only way the Boss knew anything about scheduling was the higher ups said it was your turn for a random drug test. The only way JB would know of a Drug test of a player is if whoever scheduled it told him to hand out the paperwork, or the player wasn't at practice and an Administrator told him why he was absent . Where I worked was a large Corporation and any Drug testing was highly Confidential. That's why I ? How did 10 player's names get in the Public Domain.

I worked for a Place where Drug Testing was routine My Immediate supervisor would hand me the paperwork and said be at this locale within 1/2 hr. I went, handed the person the paperwork and , secured my belongings in a locked cabinet, took the test and that was it. The only way the Boss knew anything about scheduling was the higher ups said it was your turn for a random drug test. The only way JB would know of a Drug test of a player is if whoever scheduled it told him to hand out the paperwork, or the player wasn't at practice and an Administrator told him why he was absent . Where I worked was a large Corporation and any Drug testing was highly Confidential. That's why I ? How did 10 player's names get in the Public Domain.
I always find it fascinating on how people are drug tested at work. Happens to my wife at her job. Never has happened to me (Never used for the record). we dont even drug test our employees. Never would even think of it. Do your job and we wont bother you.

Now if they tested for alcohol...oof.

The only way JB would know of a Drug test of a player is if whoever scheduled it told him to hand out the paperwork, or the player wasn't at practice and an Administrator told him why he was absent . Where I worked was a large Corporation and any Drug testing was highly Confidential. That's why I ? How did 10 player's names get in the Public Domain.
Well, apparently the SU procedure was quite different, and JB would - or should - definitely have known:

Yahoo! Sports reviewed Syracuse’s student-athlete drug policies dating to the 2000-01 school year. They detailed the athletic department’s protocol for handling positive tests, including a penalty structure for a player’s first, second and third offense.
Each penalty called for the head coach to be notified and, in turn, alert a player’s parents or guardians. After the first offense, an athlete was required to attend drug counseling and rehabilitation sessions. In addition, the policy called for the offending athlete to be tested on a regular basis for the remainder of his or her eligibility.
Penalties for a second positive test included automatic suspension from practice and playing, plus mandatory drug counseling, and a player could not return to the team without being cleared by a counselor as being drug free. For a third positive test, a player was subject to termination of eligibility and expulsion from school, barring special intervention by the athletic director.
The policy stated that after a third failed test, the athletic director had the option of extending a “one-time conditional grace period” in which the athlete was subject to specific terms and conditions for corrective action during a predetermined period of time.

which makes it clear that JB's "I don't know" comment was not literal, but rather a sarcastic F You to the reporter - as was his "good luck with your story." And they knew it, too.

Where I worked was a large Corporation and any Drug testing was highly Confidential. That's why I ? How did 10 player's names get in the Public Domain.
well, they are not in the public domain, Yahoo is keeping them confidential. But, there is definitely a rat in the cheese . . .

I always find it fascinating on how people are drug tested at work. Happens to my wife at her job. Never has happened to me (Never used for the record). we dont even drug test our employees. Never would even think of it. Do your job and we wont bother you.

Well, apparently the SU procedure was quite different, and JB would - or should - definitely have known:

which makes it clear that JB's "I don't know" comment was not literal, but rather a sarcastic F You to the reporter - as was his "good luck with your story." And they knew it, too.

well, they are not in the public domain, Yahoo is keeping them confidential. But, there is definitely a rat in the cheese . . .
AXE Said he had 10 names, He was looking at a paper when he said it.

depends on your line of work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom