I don't think Doug is leaving | Syracusefan.com

I don't think Doug is leaving

I like the way you think. I just wish you had some reasons for your thinking.

You know thiis whole process is noot good for me I am a very negative person...but somehow I am not falling off the cliff...I need some of the full glass of the riginal post

I like the way you think. I just wish you had some reasons for your thinking.

I do. Marrone wants more money for his staff. He's going to get it. Gross has been proactive (call is pre-emptive). The BOT wants Gross and will do whatever it takes to sign him. Gross wants stability. Don't always buy the stuff in the media.

I believe you've had some good sources in the past, so this is rather good news. Just waiting for that announcement that he's returning.

Another thread with someone's feelings and hopes without any evidence. Nothing new here folks.

The AP writer in Cleveland tweeted yesterday that Marrone was returning. Must have been his "feelings" because he certainly didn't have any evidence.

Think Gross will get him locked up and Syracuse will lock up Dr. Gross.

That certaintly would be optimal.

If he gets an offer. and that's no sure thing, I think he's gone. If he doesn't things need to be fixed to allow for a long term deal.

Yes.

Dude I love Alpharetta ... I'm over in Acworth and would like to move up a little further north ... like Blue Ridge or even Big Canoe ... but Alpharetta/Milton is a nice area ... have some co-workers that live up that way ... have to get up to Lake Lanier this summer for sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom