I guess im watching Duke vs Mich St | Syracusefan.com

I guess im watching Duke vs Mich St

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Since the game isn’t on tv and I have no logon info for streaming online. And theres tons of crappy teams they’re showing on tv.

Duke is playing the Syracuse zone.
They are on a 13-0 run.
Duke length is sick.

Since the game isn’t on tv and I have no logon info for streaming online. And theres tons of crappy teams they’re showing on tv.
You should be able to use your cable login. Knocking on wood here but the stream on watch ESPN has been near perfect.

You should be able to use your cable login. Knocking on wood here but the stream on watch ESPN has been near perfect.
Not for me ive been watching it for ten minutes and it keeps buffering, this is exactly why im not a fan of streaming games online!

It’s good for 3 seconds, then freezes and i hear the commentators keep talking on a frozen screen.

Not for me ive been watching it for ten minutes and it keeps buffering, this is exactly why im not a fan of streaming games online!
Weird mine has been near flawless...

Duke has played exclusively zone.
Their length is insane.
Against a non stud team like Michigan State this zone could be like our 2013 version.
It is so long.

Jordan Tucker looked good when he got on the court.

Granted, it was just to cheer for Allen's buzzer beater, but he did look good.
Quality time with the “brotherhood”!!! Aka...riding the pine!

Is that Ted Valentine reffing? He watched a blatant elbow to the head and did nothing. The review cleaned up.

How he hasn’t been banned is amazing.

Coach K owns Izzo so bad it’s amazing.
11-1 against Izzo coached teams.

That Was a flagrant 2. Ridiculous.
Yeh. Should have been an automatic disqualification and possible suspension. The ball was on the other end of the court.