I guess it’s all eyes on Oshae - HE'S STAYING | Syracusefan.com

I guess it’s all eyes on Oshae - HE'S STAYING

Could be wrong but I’m convinced Battle is gone. I know people will say OB is definitely back but let’s face it...we’ve been sucker punched lately so many times that nothing would surprise me.
When the latest mock draft had Battle going in the 1st round, that had to be the end of that. And I have no problem with that. I believe OB will be back. But like you, I have been sucker punched once too many times. Just this past week as a matter of fact.

Could be wrong but I’m convinced Battle is gone. I know people will say OB is definitely back but let’s face it...we’ve been sucker punched lately so many times that nothing would surprise me.
Every day goes by and he still hasn't declared for the draft with or without an agent. What's his holdup?

Every day goes by and he still hasn't declared for the draft with or without an agent. What's his holdup?

He can't request any feedback from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee until April 4.

He has until April 22 to declare for the draft.

After the combines, he has until May 30 to decide.

Any kid who is not top 15 talent should not hire an agent IMO. Test the waters and see where you stand. It is really a no lose situation. That is unless you didn’t care and just want to go to the NBA. It I think the Battles seem pretty smart about their approach to things. Could be wrong.

As for Brissett I think him returning without Bazely coming in makes him the top dog. Great showcase year. Can play himself into the lottery.

Any kid who is not top 15 talent should not hire an agent IMO. Test the waters and see where you stand. It is really a no lose situation. That is unless you didn’t care and just want to go to the NBA. It I think the Battles seem pretty smart about their approach to things. Could be wrong.

As for Brissett I think him returning without Bazely coming in makes him the top dog. Great showcase year. Can play himself into the lottery.
It's highly unlikely any Junior play's themselves into the lottery. Just not how the NBA drafts now-a-days.

I don't understand why there is an April deadline. Why not declare and not have an agent and if your not drafted you can go back to college or sign as a free agent.

Can a sophomore do it? I was talking about Brissett.
He has a better chance because he'd be younger. The lottery is almost all freshman, sophomore and European players.

If Oshae leaves we chain ourselves to the dome and force change

Our problem has been NBA teams telling our guys they’ll be 1st round picks. Then they are.

No debating that, but not even one trusts our staff enough to believe they can improve their stock? Not one enjoys their time here enough to stick around?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom