I guess the yankees will have to fce the fact that A-Hole will be getting his salary | Syracusefan.com

I guess the yankees will have to fce the fact that A-Hole will be getting his salary

CaliCuse

All American
after spending a near half billion $ they aren't going to be doing that again especially if they don't get into the playoffs or WS again. There will be moves no doubt affecting some farm kids as usual in Cashman's guide for acquisition. I will say that the Montero trade was either a stroke of genius or pure luck. The part that still hasn't come into focus as yet is Campos' input for the team. He is still young enough to fall either way if his arm is healthy. Its not a stretch to think that a catcher will be lost in this shuffle.

Campos had TJ surgery this month so it will be a few years before we hear about him

Campos had TJ surgery this month so it will be a few years before we hear about him
thanks I just spotted that myself so he is a long term hopeful payoff kid if ever. He is another power pitch who may not ever get his power back like Pineda has accomplished.