I hate being wrong all the time.. | Syracusefan.com

I hate being wrong all the time..

Chip

Creature of Bad Habits
I didn't see that coming. Disappointing effort in so many ways.

As I said earlier, we went from the best effort in the Marrone era to the worst. If anyone can name a better or worse game, I'd love to hear it.

Which team are we? I guess in between. We're not as bad as today and we're not as good as last week. Should still beat UConn, their D isn't in the same league as Louisville. Should win our next Friday nighter against a bad USF team. Losing to either would be a major disappointment. But that might be it. Hopefully we can get a non Beef O Brady bowl invite as a 7-5 team. The only advantage of that game is the extra practices.

I didn't see that coming. Disappointing effort in so many ways.

As I said earlier, we went from the best effort in the Marrone era to the worst. If anyone can name a better or worse game, I'd love to hear it.

Which team are we? I guess in between. We're not as bad as today and we're not as good as last week. Should still beat UConn, their D isn't in the same league as Louisville. Should win our next Friday nighter against a bad USF team. Losing to either would be a major disappointment. But that might be it. Hopefully we can get a non Beef O Brady bowl invite as a 7-5 team. The only advantage of that game is the extra practices.
Uconn and BC last year were almost as bad

We can beat any team left on our schedule.

We can lose to any team left on our schedule.

That is the unfortunate reality of the team we have. It's been that way all season long, I don't expect it to change in the next month. This team lacks consistency.

Uconn and BC last year were almost as bad

Almost, but not quite. We were shorthanded in those games, completely healthy today. And not nearly the amount of dumb penalties. Luckily we got a garbage time TD to make it look like we somewhat showed up.

Almost, but not quite. We were shorthanded in those games, completely healthy today. And not nearly the amount of dumb penalties. Luckily we got a garbage time TD to make it look like we somewhat showed up.
I think the 3 games against Louisville are all in the top 5 worst efforts in the Marrone era. We always seem to look terrible against them.

I think the 3 games against Louisville are all in the top 5 worst efforts in the Marrone era. We always seem to look terrible against them.
We can't seem to beat Lville in any big time sport.

I'm fairly certain that the basketball team hasn't beaten Lville since they joined the Big East.

Marrone and Boeheim must stay up late in the SU athletic offices coming up with ways to perform poorly vs the Cards.

Oddly enough, GRob found some way to beat them a couple of times...truly bizarre.

This was a terrible effort.

Stupid constant penalties.

Defense allows too many receivers - no pass rush - no contain - mediocre rush defense.

WRs unable to break press coverage - hindering a QB who just does not have the feet to make a man-to-man defense pay.

We looked like we were in quick sand the entire game.

Yuck.

Lets move on and beat UConn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom