I hope I never hear another disparaging word... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I hope I never hear another disparaging word...

Twas exactlymy point. Not sure why the BT backers get so butt hurt
Wasn't it last week you said our seniors weren't good enough to carry us? Not trying to argue with you but Triche carried us last night. Posters have been unfair to Triche, I'm not saying you. It's more than just a case of being butt hurt Triche supporters.

People look way to much into scoring when judging a players performance. You can say Brandon disappeared in the second half if you want, but it was him and not mcw who handled the ball against pressure in the second half. This was probably the main reason we only had 3 turnovers in the second half.

People look way to much into scoring when judging a players performance. You can say Brandon disappeared in the second half if you want, but it was him and not mcw who handled the ball against pressure in the second half. This was probably the main reason we only had 3 turnovers in the second half.

I didn't really think there was much pressure in the 2nd half to be honest. Whoever got the inbounds pass just passed it to the other guard and they brought it across and set up the offense. It wasnt really a tough press in my opinion. They're just good man to man defenders.

Bt has scored in single digits 3 times this year. In comparison, Seth curry has been in single digits 4 times. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt Seth curry is criticized by duke fans anywhere near bt is.

Bt has scored in single digits 3 times this year. In comparison, Seth curry has been in single digits 4 times. I may be wrong, but I highly doubt Seth curry is criticized by duke fans anywhere near bt is.

Trust me, almost all of the Duke guards get criticized by their fans. Having said that, I like Triche and I generally like the way he plays.

The criticism is fine by me. I just don't think a lot of us realize how good we have it as Syracuse fans. Mcw and bt both get a lot of criticism. While we all do this, we don't realize how good they are. They are 2 of the best guards in the country. Not for anything, imagine being a Louisville fan. Neither mcw or bt have had as bad a game like siva did yesterday.

about Brandon Triche again. That kid put this team on his back and showed his team mates that we could win this game. He was excellent in so many areas today. He has taken a lot of $hid from a lot of people over the years and all that kid does is keep playing his heart out.

That 1st half that he played paved the way for this team to hang tough with Louisville all day and he was the catalyst that sparked this team on to it's greatest win in recent memory. He is a quiet leader and does his talking on the court. Really proud of Brandon!

Do I think Triche played incredibly yesterday? Yes
Do I think Triche is a student-athlete and a great kid that we should all be proud of? Yes
Do I reserve the right to come on this message board and criticize him if I think he plays poorly in a future game? Abso-freaking-lutely.

Twas exactlymy point. Not sure why the BT backers get so butt hurt

I don't know if it is as much backers as it is defenders. 99% of this board backs every player on the team. But there is a very small segment , though they will vehemently deny it, that have an agenda for some reason. Even a smaller segment I guarantee you root against Triche to play well.

That's fact whether you or anyone else likes it or not.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Wasn't it last week you said our seniors weren't good enough to carry us? Not trying to argue with you but Triche carried us last night. Posters have been unfair to Triche, I'm not saying you. It's more than just a case of being butt hurt Triche supporters.

Yes, and I hope they prove me as wrong as wrong can be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom