I hope the stink of the football game doesn't have | Syracusefan.com

I hope the stink of the football game doesn't have

dasher

Living Legend
a negative effect on Carey. Actually, I'm a bit worried that Bazley may have second thoughts after that fiasco.

a negative effect on Carey. Actually, I'm a bit worried that Bazley may have second thoughts after that fiasco.
Hard to tell if you are serious. Not sure Kentucky, Duke and Kansas attracted all of their top recruits throughout the years due to the strength of their football programs. In fact, except for UCLA and UNC, most of the better schools in the past have had bad football teams (Georgetown, Indiana, Villanova). Let's not forget Gonzaga. They have a hell of a football program.

The basketball players won't have as much competition for BMOC from the football team.

Hard to tell if you are serious. Not sure Kentucky, Duke and Kansas attracted all of their top recruits throughout the years due to the strength of their football programs. In fact, except for UCLA and UNC, most of the better schools in the past have had bad football teams (Georgetown, Indiana, Villanova). Let's not forget Gonzaga. They have a hell of a football program.
I wasn't serious. I don't think the guy that is worried that Buddy may have second thoughts is serious either.

I wasn't serious. I don't think the guy that is worried that Buddy may have second thoughts is serious either.
You must mean OX. The guy who has 66,000 posts. The guy who also put a smiley face at the end of his post so we knew he wasn't serious. That's what the emoji's are for.:rolling::cool::cool::cool:

How do you do it?
upload_2017-9-9_22-9-2.png

When I click comic sans it still comes up like this for me. Ipad glitch.

I don't know what your ipad display is showing you, but your post came out in comic sans.
Not only does mine appear as normal, but so does everyone elses.
Suggestion. Edit. I'll ask Tee! He's good at this stuff. ( not that you're not)

Not only does mine appear as normal, but so does everyone elses.
Suggestion. Edit. I'll ask Tee! He's good at this stuff. ( not that you're not)
Best guess any font that ends in MS, eg, Comic Sans MS is that you are not using a Microsoft product (MS, it is after all, their font).
But I think apple can render these by now ;)

Usually helps for interactive web pages and you will get the most out of a browser with it set on, but could run some risk. I usually keep it on.

My secret, Tee... I'm always sarcastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom