I just feel terrible for Dungey | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I just feel terrible for Dungey

I have no problem whatsoever saying I am happy to be wrong about Tommy needing to start last night.

If Dungey is healthy (which he appeared to be last night), start him. If he's not 100%, start Tommy. That's the simple equation.

f9dca823570d51c1ffea3fbb4b72cc4f.jpg

It feels great to come full circle from this thread (which aged poorly). I honestly thought at the end of UNC game that Dungey was simply too banged up to finish the year. It's so great that despite a mid-season hiccup, that the season began as his team, and the season ended as his team.

Dungey now has the opportunity to do something McNabb (for all his greatness) never did. A Top 15 (and possibly even a Top 10) finish.

His performance today was the one I was hoping we saw last week.

He comes out and plays like this last week - we would have had a great shot of winning that game. His bounce back performances against NC St and BC were really Eric at his finest.

His performance today was the one I was hoping we saw last week.

He comes out and plays like this last week - we would have had a great shot of winning that game. His bounce back performances against NC St and BC were really Eric at his finest.

Those were the Eric Dungey games I think most of us were expecting to see consistently this season. It's unfortunate that he must have got injured week 1 and ended up effecting him a considerable amount. Otherwise we most likely have 1 loss and he's going to NYC in a few weeks. Still a deserving way to close out an amazing career.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom