I just realized watching Nassib's Gruden special... | Syracusefan.com

I just realized watching Nassib's Gruden special...

Shotclock

Walk On
...How much trouble we could be in next year. Dude is impressive

...How much trouble we could be in next year. Dude is impressive
I always liked Nassib even when he was being dumped on by various individuals here and TOSs as in plural We will be OK at the QB position. Whether its Charlie or Hunt or even the Drew kid. Our options are good enough and the rest of the team will be up to the challenge.

can't be, some here said he was the worst qb ever at Syracuse.
Exactly...and the comments about how much trouble we may be in are inferring the same thing about our current QBs.

pedicab-ride1.jpg

can't be, some here said he was the worst qb ever at Syracuse.

...and when he wasn't playing well early in his career it had nothing to do with a below average (at best) offensive line.

Nassib was scheduled to be on ESPNU at 7:30 last night. I set the DVR and there was a hockey game that went to OT that wiped out the show before with another QB. So all I got was 15 minutes of college hockey & 15 minutes of another QB. Tried to check ESPNU schedule & couldn't find a re-air date & time.

Any one know when the entire show will re-air?

Nassib was scheduled to be on ESPNU at 7:30 last night. I set the DVR and there was a hockey game that went to OT that wiped out the show before with another QB. So all I got was 15 minutes of college hockey & 15 minutes of another QB. Tried to check ESPNU schedule & couldn't find a re-air date & time.

Same here !

I got lucky and double checked at 7:45ish that it was recording (literally the 1st time i have ever double checked any DVR in my life) and I was able to notice that ej manual was just starting so i manually changed the ending to the nassib recording to 2 hours late.

Remarkable how so many were so certain, and so wrong, about the QB, the OC, and the HC.

The loss of Nassib will be hard to overcome, but thats what happens when you lose a high end three year starter. Its something every school deals with every couple of years welcome back to competitive Div 1 football. As good as Ryan was there is still plenty for this team and program to accomplish, and hopefully our next great QB is on the roster or coming in this fall.

The stable of running backs is very solid. They will be a blessing to whomever takes over as QB, be it Charley, Terrell or someone else. If the line is up to the challenge, then Cuse should be ok. I'd imagine they'd just lean heavier on the run with a less experienced signal caller. Ryan set the bar high, now we just need the younger guys to step up to it.

As a casual fan we have no idea what goes on behind the scenes with the coaches as far as installing/running an offense and how they relate to the players. Hackett and Nassib had a good thing going and watching last night made me realize what a good thing we actually had. The wins might not have shown it right away but if Marrone and co. had stuck around we might have had THE offense the kids would have flocked to after being in place for awhile. Gruden was quite complimentary of what we were running. I just hope McDonald brings more of the same. And OE there is a link out there that had a schedule of all the Gruden shows. If I find it I will post it.

I recorded half a hockey game and half a Gruden special about EJ Manuel, too.

I checked the online guide and it looks like they're replaying the Nassib show on ESPN Classic (if you get that; I don't) but I didn't see any scheduled replays on ESPN or ESPN2.
Orangepassion linked to a 3 minute video above. That can't be the whole interview, is it?

BTW, I can't believe Gruden is doing a show with Manti T'eo. Gruden is a little bit of a kook.

I recorded half a hockey game and half a Gruden special about EJ Manuel, too.

I checked the online guide and it looks like they're replaying the Nassib show on ESPN Classic (if you get that; I don't) but I didn't see any scheduled replays on ESPN or ESPN2.
Orangepassion linked to a 3 minute video above. That can't be the whole interview, is it?

BTW, I can't believe Gruden is doing a show with Manti T'eo. Gruden is a little bit of a kook.

ESPN producers will make sure Gruden gets Manti. That's a no brainer. That should be funny if Gruden shows him the Alabama, USC, or Pitt tape. They ran right at him, lol.

Where in Ohio, bud? NE Ohio here.

Thu 4/11 7:30 PM ESPN2 SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Wed 4/17 4:00 AM ESPN Classic SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Thu 4/18 7:00 AM ESPN Classic SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Thu 4/18 5:00 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Sat 4/20 7:30 AM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Wed 4/24 7:30 AM ESPNEWS SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Wed 4/24 7:30 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib
Thu 5/2 3:00 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

Thanks again, here are all the free site showing for anyone who wants to catch the show.

Thu 4/18 5:00 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

Sat 4/20 7:30 AM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

Wed 4/24 7:30 AM ESPNEWS SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

Wed 4/24 7:30 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

Thu 5/2 3:00 PM ESPNU SportsCenter Special: Gruden's QB Camp - Ryan Nassib

3rd and long production will drop right off a cliff by comparison. We have to hope that the depth and talent of the running backs, combined with an adequate OL, and a little more athleticism at QB, will mean less 3rd and longs.

ESPN producers will make sure Gruden gets Manti. That's a no brainer. That should be funny if Gruden shows him the Alabama, USC, or Pitt tape. They ran right at him, lol.

Where in Ohio, bud? NE Ohio here.

Little bit north of Cincinnati, in West Chester.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom