I just want to remind everyone that UNC game planned | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I just want to remind everyone that UNC game planned

I was responding to the post saying unc should be 4-2. I am not going to agree that they’re a 4-2 calibre team, that’d be like arguing we’re a 6-0 team.

We’re better than UNC and we were home. Dungey did not have his stuff today, Devito should have been in mid way through the 3rd. Thats where I’ll leave it for the night.
Hope everyone watched the Purdue rout of Ohio St. TD is going to be a good QB, but he is a pocket passer, with Neal, and Strickland we have no running game. Its the same problem Ohio St has with Haskins, a pocket passer, and no running game.

Bad team maybe, but their QB had a career day against us. Our offense is still underperforming, the question is why, I personnally think some of the plays called yesterday were just bizarre. Dungey for whatever reason is not playing up to his previous standard and abilty. We had a couple really bad turnovers. We were lucky to win that game. I will take it and be happy.
Lack of a pass-rush really hurt us

Hope everyone watched the Purdue rout of Ohio St. TD is going to be a good QB, but he is a pocket passer, with Neal, and Strickland we have no running game. Its the same problem Ohio St has with Haskins, a pocket passer, and no running game.

TD can open up the middle, potentially, for us. That’ll help open up the running game, get the linebackers on their heels

Lack of a pass-rush really hurt us

UNC’s OT are pretty good. Bottled up our DE’s all game. He took some big hits but always a beat after the ball was out.

We need to get to the NC State guy next week.

UNC’s OT are pretty good. Bottled up our DE’s all game. He took some big hits but always a beat after the ball was out.

Their line did very well, but their QB was just downright impressive. Big props to that kid. We weren’t missing sacks due to lack of effort. Their wideouts were fantastic for 3 quarters as well. Unc played its A game, minus a few drops, a bad pick and bad time management. Thats what separates good talent from being a good team

IMO they played run first and then pass. Yes I agree with you that their OT's are good but you could see a difference on passing downs in the rush.

Yeah but bottom 5 P5 is baloney. They have enough talent, at least with all hands on deck to beat a LOT of teams.

Found a way to lose to Clemson and Pitt? We couldn’t stop the run over and over. They mauled us there most of the 2H in those games.

Yeah, such hyperbole. Clemson only had 28 first downs for the game to our 12.