I LOVE Dino | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I LOVE Dino

Dino is a good guy. But unless something is done about his game management, he can't stay as coach. the end of the first half was disgraceful. Not going for the FG. That is an open question. the misuse fo his time outs. And why didn't he go for 2 at the end. I would love to hear a competent reason

what was disgraceful was a 12th player running into the field and Dino having to go screaming down the sideline to avoid a penalty.

Some call having 12 guys on the field poor coaching.

so you think Dino told him to go on the field? Either Jackson screwed up or another coach sent him in. Dino did the right thing calling the TO.

Dino is a good guy. But unless something is done about his game management, he can't stay as coach. the end of the first half was disgraceful. Not going for the FG. That is an open question. the misuse fo his time outs. And why didn't he go for 2 at the end. I would love to hear a competent reason

Serious question - was Shrader still injured? We didn’t have any timeouts left to discuss and get Morgan ready. There was a lot to digest in 30 seconds.

Guy also was a magician on 4th down today.

what was disgraceful was a 12th player running into the field and Dino having to go screaming down the sideline to avoid a penalty.

What do you want from him to take the penalty?

Disgraceful is a tough word.

As I said earlier I don't like the guy I love the guy and he won 10 games here. I am a HUGE fan of Dino.

As I said earlier I don't like the guy I love the guy and he won 10 games here. I am a HUGE fan of Dino.

i was being facetious. Dino did the right thing taking the TO.

Must be different time different place because the few times I met saint doug when he was our coach he was always nice and friendly. Players won this game in spite of Dino, without him we easily have 5 or 6 wins by now.
This was eons ago but when Doug was a player and captain he was cordial and polite to me as a DO reporter. Some of the other football players not so much, they liked to "big time" the student reporters and student paper. He answered your questions and did not act like he wanted to be someplace else and was doing you a favor by giving you his time. Doug was respectful to his fellow students. Always remembered that.

Shrader said that the players screwed up. They knew what the play was and when they lined up wrong it forced a timeout.

Cause one is the loneliest number

Not all at the same time. Was in chicago for the sweet 16/elite 9. Dougie sat in front of me for the Zaga game, Dino sat in front of me for the Virginia game.
Frankie, danny P and I stumbled into a limo outside of the arena after the Virginia game and took it back to the team hotel.

I'm not sure how I remember any of those nights
I'd love to hear how that elite 9 played out.

Not all at the same time. Was in chicago for the sweet 16/elite 9. Dougie sat in front of me for the Zaga game, Dino sat in front of me for the Virginia game.
Frankie, danny P and I stumbled into a limo outside of the arena after the Virginia game and took it back to the team hotel.

I'm not sure how I remember any of those nights
That UVA game was unreal. Perrantes didn't miss a shot. He also didn't have an assist. Never saw a game like that though.

Its a team game. Tyler and Mal stayed strong hit a couple shots found their shot and then we rolled.

Gonzaga game was kinda similar. We moved down and just chirped Kyle Wiltjer non stop and I think it helped.

I met both Marrone and Dino for the first time on the same weekend that I met you for the first time. Dougie was extremely nice, we had a great chat. Dino was also pretty nice, but really awkward. You and I somehow ended up hammered in a limo with Danny Parkins.
What a weekend that was.
It’s probably a good thing we didn’t live in Vegas at the same time, I have a feeling the word drunk would’ve been a word used often.

Also that UVA comeback game we wrapped that game up with 5-6 minutes to play. It wasn't close in the end. We made our crazy 20 point run and they didn't even fight back we had it won at the under 4. It wasn't a buzzer beater at the end and they were super defeated.

Speaking of Tylers though Roberson had an amazing weekend in Chicago IDK what happened his senior year. He was excellent that weekend. Shame it didnt end well with him.

I met both Marrone and Dino for the first time on the same weekend that I met you for the first time. Dougie was extremely nice, we had a great chat. Dino was also pretty nice, but really awkward. You and I somehow ended up hammered in a limo with Danny Parkins.
What a weekend that was.
Hey, what happens in Manlius, stays in Manlius.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom