I need a drink... | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

Where you heading, I need several drinks all of a sudden

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Where you heading, I need several drinks all of a sudden

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I was in Cuse this past weekend, and picked up a growler of Mayan Apocalypse from Middle Ages Brewery and polished that off, luckily I picked up some Druid Fluid and Kilt Tilter to go to tonight!:)

There are some weekends when its best just to stay off these forums. I'm feeling like this is going to be one of those kinds of weekends...

Still waiting on Tara pics! ;)

I've got a nice selection in the garage actually so I'm staying in

I told her to text me next time she was rocking the cheerleading outfit to let me know.
Its above 0 here today, I think I might shovel out the fire pit and have myself a little fire. Stick a bottle of Jack in the snow and ill be all set.

someone wake me up when it's all over. Better yet send a homing pigeon to my house with a note this weekend as to how it all turns out. Happy hour here I come...this dr. recommends you all do the same! :)
you're a doctor? what kind?

I was in Cuse this past weekend, and picked up a growler of Mayan Apocalypse from Middle Ages Brewery and polished that off, luckily I picked up some Druid Fluid and Kilt Tilter to go to tonight!:)

Whats the Mayan Apocalypse any good?

Whats the Mayan Apocalypse any good?

It's one of their specialty beers atm. It's pretty good and strong as well. Tasted like a strong winter warmer to me.

I hear CTO has a good Pinot Noir at her house.

Did someone say Doctor?
PDVD_000.JPG

Its above 0 here today, I think I might shovel out the fire pit and have myself a little fire. Stick a bottle of Jack in the snow and ill be all set.
Sounds awesome, a bit jealous

someone wake me up when it's all over. Better yet send a homing pigeon to my house with a note this weekend as to how it all turns out. Happy hour here I come...this dr. recommends you all do the same! :)

The research is clear!

You forgot about Dragon Slayer FWIW.

I told her to text me next time she was rocking the cheerleading outfit to let me know.

When I see the movie 30 Days of Night, that desolation reminds me of you. Except there are no vampires, just a bunch of partying drunks taking over the town and making snow angels. Am I close? ;)

Did someone say Doctor?
PDVD_000.JPG
Awesome.

You have no idea how long I've wanted to use a picture of him in a post here.

"I'm Nikolas Van Helsing, professor of proctology and other related tendencies. A graduate of the University of Rangoon. And assorted night classes at the Knoxville Tennessee school of faith healing."

When I see the movie 30 Days of Night, that desolation reminds me of you. Except there are no vampires, just a bunch of partying drunks taking over the town and making snow angels. Am I close? ;)
Actually, you're not that far off lol

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

I was a kid when this movie came out, and no matter how many times I see it, it never gets old. I still laugh my arse off.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom