I need a drink... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

Its on the Atlantic coast...about 350 miles from Tally...Opposite side of the peninsula from Tampa...SE of Orlando...pretty much interstate all the way though...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I'm gonna make that happen. Give the wife a few months to get home sick, say "hey, we should go see your grandparents this fall" boom, watching football

I'm gonna make that happen. Give the wife a few months to get home sick, say "hey, we should go see your grandparents this fall" boom, watching football

Have you heard of Armed Forces Vacation Club? If not google and check it out...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

You need a drink? I need 6. Just got home after having dinner with a senior HR person at Georgetown and her son, who is a assistant coach at Georgetown. And on top of that, they are fans of the Pats and the Sawx.

You need a drink? I need 6. Just got home after having dinner with a senior HR person at Georgetown and her son, who is a assistant coach at Georgetown. And on top of that, they are fans of the Pats and the Sawx.

:eek: :confused:

Did you tell them?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Haven't heard of it, shoot me a PM and I'll check it out at work on Monday. No Internet yet out here in the mnts, too buzzed to google on my phone haha

You sir are a saint. Here's an 8 ball.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Bigger man than me. Tell me you got at least one smart ass comment out

Haven't heard of it, shoot me a PM and I'll check it out at work on Monday. No Internet yet out here in the mnts, too buzzed to google on my phone haha

Will do...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Plenty of PBR at my house
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357356691.303426.jpg

A buddy sent this to me today

Lol

So in a thread titled "I need a drink" what is everyone drinking?
View attachment 1763

This is holding me over, few buddy's on the way with beer and pizza.
Jack and water (the water part being the key to never dealing with hangovers and the like) watching this amazing Tex. am qb work his magic.

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

And honestly it's hard to take a vacation up here... I can't think of to many vacations I could go on, that could be better than what Alaska has to offer... I get the urge for the beach every once in a while, but mostly man, this state has so many places, and so many thing I haven't done yet, it's hard to get me to want to go anywhere else

Jack and water (the water part being the key to never dealing with hangovers and the like) watching this amazing Tex. am qb work his magic.

Yeah OK is done...they need to put Erin back on...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Am realizing this keyboard on my kindle gets smaller and the letters closer as i drink more...i should sue...there was no warning label about that

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

I need to move to Alaska
I used to take bud light to my buddy's shop, his dad (70 years old) would get pissed.. So I learn quick, I'd bring budlight, and Busch to the shop... Nope. "The only thing we drink in this hanger is Busch, leave your outside" so I stopped bringing bud light lol

Hell, Pete could've been talking about Alfred, NY, as well for that matter. At least during our time there.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom