I need a drink... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

When I see the movie 30 Days of Night, that desolation reminds me of you. Except there are no vampires, just a bunch of partying drunks taking over the town and making snow angels. Am I close? ;)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357352720.809225.jpg

Taken at 5pm off my deck. Pitch black, nothing but trees in front of me. I think I'm far enough out of town, I'm safe from vampires. Not safe from drunkeness tho

Serves her right for going without you!

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Lol I was going to tell her that it would be easier just to stay in NY, but I have that whole "one clean fork, running out of work clothes" problem ;)

I was a kid when this movie came out, and no matter how many times I see it, it never gets old. I still laugh my arse off.
Same here. The frickin' finger bit gets me every time.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lol I was going to tell her that it would be easier just to stay in NY, but I have that whole "one clean fork, running out of work clothes" problem ;)

Know what ya mean...experienced that last year when my wife left me at nellis and came back to panama city for her brother's wedding...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Know what ya mean...experienced that last year when my wife left me at nellis and came back to panama city for her brother's wedding...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
Lol

So in a thread titled "I need a drink" what is everyone drinking?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357353975.384457.jpg

This is holding me over, few buddy's on the way with beer and pizza.

Trying to decide between Bud Light Platinum or wine...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Big bud light fan, but the platinum taste like metal to me lol, idk why. You stop noticing it after 4 or 5 tho haha

Big bud light fan, but the platinum taste like metal to me lol, idk why. You stop noticing it after 4 or 5 tho haha

Since I am watching the Cotton Bowl gotta go with beer...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

How about Erin Andrews eh? And man, I forgot how much I love Gus Johnson

Shhh...she is back on after the commercial...will be back after halftime is over...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Shhh...she is back on after the commercial...will be back after halftime is over...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
You see all those ban members running into each other during the X part? Haha

You see all those ban members running into each other during the X part? Haha

Shhh...Erin is on...did notice the overweight ones and thought to myself they were definitely not going into the military...i know that sounds bad...anyways back to Erin...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Shhh...Erin is on...did notice the overweight ones and thought to myself they were definitely not going into the military...i know that sounds bad...anyways back to Erin...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Joey Harrington is an idiot

Wasnt paying attention to him or eddie...was just waiting for erin to come back on screen

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Hahaha, you don't know how to take pictures through hotel peep holes do you? ;)

Thanks a lot jackass...drinking my beer and trying to see if it had metallic taste...;)

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

By the way, Vero Beach. If I can talk my wife into making a trip to see her Gpa, is that close enough to catch the game?

By the way, Vero Beach. If I can talk my wife into making a trip to see her Gpa, is that close enough to catch the game?

Its on the Atlantic coast...about 350 miles from Tally...Opposite side of the peninsula from Tampa...SE of Orlando...pretty much interstate all the way though...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

A little Bosstones to keep this bitch going
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors