I need a drink... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

I used to take bud light to my buddy's shop, his dad (70 years old) would get pissed.. So I learn quick, I'd bring budlight, and Busch to the shop... Nope. "The only thing we drink in this hanger is Busch, leave your **** outside" so I stopped bringing bud light lol

One of my buddy's fathers used to drink Schmidts (which I also like) back in HS and we used to tease him saying it was awful beer and why does he drink it. His response was "I dont drink it because its cheap, I drink it because it tastes good."

Thats a professional.

One of my buddy's fathers used to drink Schmidts (which I also like) back in HS and we used to tease him saying it was awful beer and why does he drink it. His response was "I dont drink it because its cheap, I drink it because it tastes good."

Thats a professional.

Schmidts or Schlitz?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Full keg of Kansas City's finest here.
IMG_20121226_174611.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My stupid ass buddy got his lifted dodge stuck in a ditch on his way to my house. I gotta take a break and go yank him out. Stay classy gentleman

Well this game is over...more Erin please...tyvm

Sent from Kindle Fire HD
He called as I was on my way, said someone stopped to pull him out. I'm standing on my deck drinking jack, listening to a diesel scream, and tires spin, 3 miles away on the other ridge. Sad part... No northern lights tonight. Lots of stars tho

He called as I was on my way, said someone stopped to pull him out. I'm standing on my deck drinking jack, listening to a diesel scream, and tires spin, 3 miles away on the other ridge. Sad part... No northern lights tonight. Lots of stars tho

Ummm...ok...not sure what that had to do with Erin Andrews...is that bottle empty now?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

95% of the reason I didn't go pull my buddy out of the ditch lol don't need to be in my truck

Money.

Real beer drinkers will drink anything. All others are just pretenders.
I got a pick 6 of some different brews (Ommegang, Laquntas, Newcastle, etc) on the way home from work today.

Had a few but now I'm drinking Genny Cream Ale pounders.

I got a pick 6 of some different brews (Ommegang, Laquntas, Newcastle, etc) on the way home from work today.

I love home brews. I just think you need to mix in cheap ass beer every now and then.

Screamers fit that bill. Pounders no less. Well done!

I love home brews. I just think you need to mix in cheap ass beer every now and then.

Screamers fit that bill. Pounders no less. Well done!
I still haven't had 12 horse lately as for some reason its $9 at Nichols.

I'm currently in Oregon drinking my brother's home brew. He's become very skilled.

I'm currently in Oregon drinking my brother's home brew. He's become very skilled.
Lots of good beer in Oregon.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom