I need a drink... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

3 words. Alaska King Crab. I never ended up having a fire. None of my buddies were down to dig fire wood out of 3 foot of snow. And it dropped to 0 today. Too cold to hangout outside all night. Maybe in march I'll have my fire

We like snow crab better...has a sweeter taste to it...had to ask: what sauce are you referring to for beaver? KY?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Show some respect. What is he? A piece of meat to you?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I have no problem with him liking my beaver. I have a nice beaver

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357435128.069159.jpg

Trapped by a native, made by a native.

On that note, anyone want an alaskan native made animal hat, I can mail then. I think I paid $140 for mine. Prolly cost $20 to ship

We like snow crab better...has a sweeter taste to it...had to ask: what sauce are you referring to for beaver? KY?

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

What ever sauce I need man lol

Prolly is man lol.

In other news, jack is gone. Another bottle Enroute
Nice - actually had some moonshine to start the evening myself

And for the record - first thought after my first Platinum was "this tastes like metal".

We need a hall of classics. Maybe that can be our "Manley Zoo."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Nice - actually had some moonshine to start the evening myself

And for the record - first thought after my first Platinum was "this tastes like metal".

I've had some "apple pie" moonshine up here, turned my wife into "zombie face" quick as hell.

See! I'm not the only one that thinks platinum taste like metal

Woke up this morning feeling like someone took a bull peen hammer to my head.
Yet here I am getting sauced again.

I've had some "apple pie" moonshine up here, turned my wife into "zombie face" quick as hell.

See! I'm not the only one that thinks platinum taste like metal

Not gonna work...you guys are just trying to psych me out...

Also, red sauce...ewwwww

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Only rooting for the Vikings because my buddy is die hard, not liking the way this is going tho

Only rooting for the Vikings because my buddy is die hard, not liking the way this is going tho
Screw the Viqueens!

Rooting for the packers...son's fav team...basically because of their colors green and yellow which are his favorite because loves john deere stuff...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Rooting for the packers...son's fav team...basically because of their colors green and yellow which are his favorite because loves john deere stuff...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Well at least your son will be happy. My buddy is already crying

The bars are open late in Minny. Plenty of time for crying. Just don't pass out in a snow drift.

The bars are open late in Minny. Plenty of time for crying. Just don't pass out in a snow drift.

We are in Alaska, it's 6 here. Which means this guy is going to cry until he passes out. Ughhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom