I need a drink... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

I need a drink...

Ok cool, I'll wander Liverpool with a Screamer in my hand yelling "" and you just flash the light when I get close.
If by flash the light you mean spray bloody diarrhea then yes enjoy your screamer.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357361115.545163.jpg

Anyone know anything about heffy?

I'd give my left one for a cold OV Split right about now. Channeling my inner Swallows days.

My folks came out for Christmas first class on AA, and the attendant dumped a shnitload of the single-serve whiskey bottles on my dad. He drank everything he wanted and left the rest here. Thus, I am sampling some Canadian Club in one of dad's old Tennessee Sipper tumblers. I know, I know, sacrilege and all that.

My folks came out for Christmas first class on AA, and the attendant dumped a shnitload of the single-serve whiskey bottles on my dad. He drank everything he wanted and left the rest here. Thus, I am sampling some Canadian Club in one of dad's old Tennessee Sipper tumblers. I know, I know, sacrilege and all that.

Well at least you're up lol

What time zone?

How did I forget that's what I had? Anyway heard that they don't make Dragon Slayer anymore.

No idea what you actually had just saying you shouldve picked it up if it was avail. That's my father in laws favorite stout and I grab a bomber for him from Sam's everytime I head to NY. Living in PA, I'm envious of your beer stores although there are more bottle houses showing up down here as well finally.

McCoy's Public House Hog Pound Brown tonight lads.
IMG_20130105_184239.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

McCoy's Public House Hog Pound Brown tonight lads.
IMG_20130105_184239.jpg

I need to get up there for some of that and some KC BBQ.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357433312.420151.jpg

Last "single" night before the wife gets home. Buddy brought a bottle of jack. It's 3:45pm, trying to judge how long this bottle will last. Might have to head to the famous "turtle club" (bar in the middle of no where) for some fun

I need to get up there for some of that and some KC BBQ.
Most definitely! You should make it up for a Chiefs game. The tailgating will bring a tear to your eye.

We have BBQ in Alaska, Mark. I have no clue why you aren't here yet

I'd love to visit...first need to quit my job...then I'll show up on your doorstep with a bottle of Dino Sensuous Slathering Sauce.

I'd love to visit...first need to quit my job...then I'll show up on your doorstep with a bottle of Dino Sensuous Slathering Sauce.

Make it happen. Who needs jobs. We can trap beaver! Better bring a couple bottles of sauce

In all reality, I drove to Syracuse to hang out with you. You owe me. Get here Brotha

Had to start a fire tonight...chilly here in florida this evening...47 degrees...brrrr...gonna have some snow crab legs...then move to bud light platinum while watching the packers vs vikings game...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Had to start a fire tonight...chilly here in florida this evening...47 degrees...brrrr...gonna have some snow crab legs...then move to bud light platinum while watching the packers vs vikings game...

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

3 words. Alaska King Crab. I never ended up having a fire. None of my buddies were down to dig fire wood out of 3 foot of snow. And it dropped to 0 today. Too cold to hangout outside all night. Maybe in march I'll have my fire

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom